Bad Kitties

mbjerkness

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I went to the city today. When I got home, I saw Lucky and Gus had a great time. I had been blowing out eggs and dyeing them for a craft I am doing. They got into my craft box on my computor desk. They had tried to open the egg cartons, The cartons are nice chewed. They ahd discarded them to the floor. Emptied the ribbons and beads all over the floor. Dumped my CD's on the floor. They were also playing on my computor. They had opened the internet. Photoshop and were apparently going to make a DVD with the DVD burner. Lord only knows what would have happened if I came home later.
now you know why I usually close my bedroom door.

kittkatt

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That's the punishment you receive for have the audacity to leave them home alone.

I'd hate to tell you the things I've seen when I came home.
Especially if I was late coming home from work. I don't know how they know when you're late, but they DO!

feralvr

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
!!! How funny. I hate it when I am late getting home because I know my little angels start getting restless and start trashing the place. Pipsqueak opens all the drawers he can in the kitchen. Then the kittens help themselves to the contents. And if I leave my bedroom door open, they get on the dresser and knock off perfume, my kitty Knicks knacks are knocked off too and some are missing. Then, downstairs, the books in the book case are pulled out
. And it amazes me that they do not get into trouble if I keep on my schedule
silly angels

kittkatt

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Was it as bad as this when you came home?

Or this?

I'll bet you got "the look", too!

I came home once and saw this (which is why I keep the bathroom doors closed now!):

Ya just gotta love 'em!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

mbjerkness

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by KittKatt

Was it as bad as this when you came home?

Or this?

I'll bet you got "the look", too!

I came home once and saw this (which is why I keep the bathroom doors closed now!):

Ya just gotta love 'em!
Thankfully It wasnt' that bad

my4llma

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
They are telling you they don't want you to leave them! Either that or since you were gone they decided to throw a party!
I left my kittens with my parents yesterday while I went to Vermont with a friend. Wound up coming home quicker than planned, because they weren't eating. Also I found Luna had knocked my phone off my table, it was broken with the batteries hanging out. I guess that means whenever I leave her for a long time she's going to get into trouble

kailie

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Trust me, I completely understand! On the weekend we went away overnight and when we got back, every single kitchen cubbard was opened and almost all contents were pulled from them and flung throughout the kitchen!
They're lucky they're cute!

youngbdbaby

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
i've gotten lucky so far, my cat hasn't messed up anything...i'm just waiting for that day to come. well, she did tip over her litterbox, but i think she just jumped out of it wrong.
i usually leave her in my bedroom when i'm gone since there's not really anything to mess up in there.

ruthyb

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sounds like they had fun. My cats unfortunately are far too lazy to do anything like that. x

pushylady

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
too bad you didn't get home later - I would've loved to see what DVD they made!

Kailie, I think you need to invest in some childproof locks!