Bad hair day? Wear a hat! Bad cat day?

gilmargl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Nothing dreadful, but it was just one of those mornings!

Three angelic cats are now sleeping and number 4, Mogi, is looking at me as if to say “I’m hungry you should be feeding me” There are three small bowls of different good quality dry food in the hall with water, cat grass and various cat-friendly herbs. In the kitchen there is a water fountain and some cat milk. Since breakfast, Mogi has been offered 3 different varieties of wet food plus urinary kibble which I am giving as treats, on the vet’s instructions. She has perhaps eaten 10 pieces of kibble and a teaspoon of chicken with pumpkin, half a teaspoon each of the other wet varieties. :sigh:

One of the little angels now sleeping had got onto the kitchen surface and, in attempting to get at the covered chicken with pumpkin, bought for its high water content for Mogi, managed to knock everything onto the floor. The clatter caused 3 cats to scoot but this little angel just stood looking at me! She knew – the other cats were too scared to enter the kitchen to eat up the lovely chicken and I was too much of a scrooge to let it go to waste! I kept her out of the kitchen till I was sure that there was no way of tempting Mogi, or any of the other cats to eat what was scattered on the floor. I hoped that by the time the little angel was allowed into the kitchen that she had forgotten her misbehaviour and did not think that she was being rewarded for good behaviour. :clapcat:

The mess in the kitchen has been cleaned up. 🧹The throw on which some other little angel had thrown up during the night has been in the washing machine and is hanging out to dry, and the cat grass vomited in the hall has also been removed. At last, they are all asleep! 💤

My other bad cat experience will save for another day. I am still a little bit optimistic that it may not be true. :please:

And bad hair? Well, having to wear a mask, glasses and two behind-the-ear hearing aids, you can’t expect me to put a hat on it!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

gilmargl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You need a nicely shaped head to walk around with a bald head! I've got no good features so I'm pretty sure my head is no exception - so it's best covered up with hair (or a hat). :agree: