Bad Experience W/ Atopica????

minniesunshine

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Has anyone had a BAD experience giving Atopica to your cat? Of so, please give details? I've extremely hesitant to give my kitty this medication. She's been put through way too much this last 18 months. And she's only 4! 3 different vets, 6 appointments.

Attachments

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

minniesunshine

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Has anyone had a BAD experience giving Atopica to your cat? Of so, please give details? I've extremely hesitant to give my kitty this medication. She's been put through way too much this last 18 months. And she's only 4! 3 different vets, 6 appointments.
The 1st pic was before these skin problems and The 2nd pic is not even close to how bad her belly is now

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

minniesunshine

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise

mrsgreenjeens

Every Life Should Have Nine Cats
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
I meant that you made a comment on her thread (post #8) . I knew it wasn't your thread:wink:

cat princesses

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I am using atopica and have nothing but positive things to say. My cat was making sores on her legs like crazy and since starting the atopica ( using the dog pills 25 mg, super easy to administer ) and it's made a 100% difference in her. We are also going to do the inter dermal testing to check for 72 different other allergens and add allergy shots at home. Long term goal is to reduce atopica to maybe 3-4 days per week in addition to long term allergy shots.