Bad Bad Kitty Pics!

angels4mom

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I know how you feel, I've still got a white towel in the bathroom cupboard that my Chrissy used to lay on and still has her hairs.......I guess I'll NEVER wash that towel! She's been gone 13 months now and I still swear I see her once in a while out of the corner of my eye. At least I'm not crying as much as I was, I finally can smile when I think of her now at times. I smile now when I think of how she had her two big brothers so scared of her, they gave her a wide berth!

I'm sorry for your loss. Cocoa used to pounce on his sisters. They hated it. Holly seems to miss him though.

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Awwww little love.
He's just lucky it was a dark load and the red tissue paper didn't do any damage. I'd have had to be annoyed with him if it had.
Busted! Holly going after a DVD I was getting ready to play. She managed to get it out and onto the floor.

How would you have told him off. Showing him and taking him bad boy with your finger? I do that and. Just get my finger smelt!

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Busted! Holly going after a DVD I was getting ready to play. She managed to get it out and onto the floor.

How would you have told him off. Showing him and taking him bad boy with your finger? I do that and. Just get my finger smelt!

http://www.thecatsite.com/content/type/61/id/200008/width/200/height/400[[/quote][quote="angels4mom, post: 3484776"]Busted! Holly going after a DVD I was getting ready to play. She managed to get it out and onto the floor.

What a cleva fella!
:lol3:

[GALLERY="media, 200007"][/GALLERY]

[GALLERY="media, 200009"][/GALLERY]

[GALLERY="media, 200008"][/GALLERY][/quote]

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
He's just lucky it was a dark load and the red tissue paper didn't do any damage. I'd have had to be annoyed with him if it had.
I once, many many years ago, I put something red in the washing machine and my son, whose 43 today, spent the rest of the year going to sports classes in school with pink tee shirts. He never complained and was never teased. The other pupils had a lot of respect for him
:worship:

He's so funny. I phoned him at work and sang happy birthday and for who's s jolly good fellow and he giggled! He is so not s giggler.
:lol3:

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'd have seconds. I said before cat spit doesn't worry me. After all they are my babies.

callista

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Realistically, yeah, it's probably not that risky. If you live with a cat you've been exposed to all the cat's germs already and developed immunities to the ones that you needed immunities from. And there's very few germs that jump the species barrier anyway. 'S why people can share ice cream cones with their dogs without getting sick.

Sharing food with a human you don't live with, now--that's risky. Those germs are adapted to humans, and you may very well not have been exposed to them yet. That's how you get mono, which I'm told is no picnic.

Cats, dogs, most domestic animals... their germs don't bother us. Zoonotic diseases are pretty unique in their ability to go from one species to another. It's the human germs you gotta watch out for; those are the ones that really get you sick. I'd rather kiss a cat than lick a doorknob, any day.

Last edited:

Norachan

Staff Member
Purraise
Realistically, yeah, it's probably not that risky. If you live with a cat you've been exposed to all the cat's germs already and developed immunities to the ones that you needed immunities from. And there's very few germs that jump the species barrier anyway. 'S why people can share ice cream cones with their dogs without getting sick.

That's good to know. I rarely get to enjoy a piece of toast that hasn't had some of the butter licked off.