Bad Bad Kitty Pics!

Norachan

Staff Member
Purraise
I can just make out a pair of eyes glowing at the bottom of the ocean. Poor little Nemo, is he going to be eaten?

angels4mom

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
The weird thing about the cloudy picture is the two glowing spots just above his body. I had the flash on which made his eyes glow through the curtain. Was a strange thing to see c

aussie_dog

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
New species/breed : the Guinnee - cat?  
 Or was it more that if she disguised her self enough she thought she could sneak up closer  before the pounce?  How loud are the little guinnee pig's squeaks and squeals when the cat goes in its enclosure?

bazkitty

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise

Buffy and Marcy fighting. Buffy's the elder, the alpha (10 years old) and Marcy's the little fart who won't give in and take no for an answer. It's been a battle of wills with her for the last year.

Oh I just love Marcy to death!  The way she acts reminds me of our Raven so much, and that's what my husband calls a "good kitty" and she would definitely be right in there with the guinea pig!

Last edited:

angels4mom

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I
I can just make out a pair of eyes glowing at the bottom of the ocean. Poor little Nemo, is he going to be eaten?
I like how you see it. Lol. Normally his eyes may glow when I use the flash but to see it through a shower curtain was really weird. He goes behind it when he knows he's in trouble. He thinks he's hiding but it's hiding in plain sight. I lost it the first time he did it. I couldn't stop laughing. Like a child playing hide and seek and hiding right in front of you with their legs sticking out.

betsygee

Just what part of meow don't you understand.
Staff Member
Purraise
I

I like how you see it. Lol. Normally his eyes may glow when I use the flash but to see it through a shower curtain was really weird. He goes behind it when he knows he's in trouble. He thinks he's hiding but it's hiding in plain sight. I lost it the first time he did it. I couldn't stop laughing. Like a child playing hide and seek and hiding right in front of you with their legs sticking out.
Hysterical !!  Funny kitty--  "You can't see me, mommy!"

angels4mom

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
He's a clown. He even ducks into paper bags, boxes or the cat carrier right in front of me as if I can't see or catch him. Lol. Guess again little dude!

kittkatt

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh I love this thread! It's gonna take me awhile to go thru all the posts and see all the naughty cats!

This is Jinxy, jumping up on my lap while I'm eating and helping herself to my dinner.

This is Chiquita, having a blast with the paper towels.

This is Ricochet, making a bed for himself on the curtains.

This is Winchester, interrupting a game of Yahtzee that my mom & I were trying to play.

This is Geronimo - my biggest, baddest kitty of them all! He just can't STAND it when I'm on the computer (or doing ANYTHING, for that matter) and HE'S not getting all the attention!
I have many more pix where these came from!

aussie_dog

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Yep, that's Stella the Guinea Pig (her sister is Sasha). They don't play together, but Marcy has always been fascinated by them, and since she was a kitten when we got her, the pigs weren't as spooked by her and by the time she grew up, they were content to let her sit in their cage. Marcy sometimes TRIES to play with them (touches a backside, which sends said piggy off running and wheeking), which is when I step in. Guinea Pigs are prey animals; Marcy may someday want to eat them, and the pigs will always be of the mentality that everything wants to eat them. So any sign of misbehaviour, and kitty gets kicked out of the cage. For the most part, though, she behaves. She can spend hours in there, just sleeping in a corner or hogging the heat lamp. When she jumps in, the pigs usually start marching over to her and check things out ("Who's there! Who enters my domain?!"). But if ANY of the other cats jump in, the immediately turn tail and run to hide. They seem to know Marcy's "THUMP" is different then, say, Buffy's "THUMP".

Here's a video of Marcy trying to nap, and Sasha comes over and starts grooming her (or just eating her fur, who knows?). Marcy doesn't quite know what to make of it, since she's always the instigator of naughty things.

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise

Here's a video of Marcy trying to nap, and Sasha comes over and starts grooming her (or just eating her fur, who knows?). Marcy doesn't quite know what to make of it, since she's always the instigator of naughty things.

The video is just amazing! That is one brave piggy (and one very tolerant guinea cat) .... 

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
This is Ricochet, making a bed for himself on the curtains.

This is Winchester, interrupting a game of Yahtzee that my mom & I were trying to play.

This is Geronimo - my biggest, baddest kitty of them all! He just can't STAND it when I'm on the computer (or doing ANYTHING, for that matter) and HE'S not getting all the attention!

I have many more pix where these came from!
Loving ALL your pic's, you definitely have a fine collection of 'bad cats'. I love Chiquita destroying the paper towels though, a) because one of my tabbies used to do that every time she managed to get near a roll of paper, and b) the expression on her face is beyond words, it is so funny:)  Pussycat bliss. 

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
    I'm taking it the little hamster had it's bag packed and was ready to roll off in the ball!  Either that or it had burrowed out the bottom of the cage! 
   Bad, bad Kiki!