Bad Bad Kitty Pics!

cassiopea

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
lmao, I know right? She made a leap up, grabbed hold of the bar where she dangled for a few seconds, then managed to pull her way up, and began her attempt at pushing the bar handles back and forth. I was just sitting nearby on the futon watching it all transpire with a "Uhh....okey dokey" sort of expression. I'm not exactly sure what posessed her to suddenly be intrigued by the machine  
 I have been using it for a while now. But we all know how cats can be cats!

Last edited:

cheylink

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks. Hermes likes to chew on things. He is 4 years old and really got himself in trouble chewing on stuff once. He had to have a boot lace removed from his intestines.

OMG! So sad, I can only imagine how stressful that was on him as well as you! That is definitely 'Bad Cat!'..!

hermesmom

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
There were a lot of tears during all of that. He is my baby. He made me a cat person.

betsygee

Just what part of meow don't you understand.
Staff Member
Purraise
When I posted this on Facebook, I joked that maybe she wanted to improve her aerobic capacity.
OMG!  Great photo.  My cat Rico tried to jump on my treadmill--while I was on it and it was moving!  I saw him getting ready to jump and hit the 'stop' button just in time.  If I hadn't, both Rico and I would have been in a heap at the end of the belt...yikes.  No cats allowed in my office these days when I'm exercising.  LOL  

cassiopea

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
So a couple of years ago I was having just a small photoshoot of me as Marie Antoinette. Someone decided to go ahead and sneak in under my dress during one picture.

Now, in this pic, please completely ignore me and look at the bottom left hand corner:

Just in case....here is a zoom in
DUN DUN DUUUUUUUUUN!!

Of course, I didn't mind at all...Morgana was most welcome.I couldn't help but find it funny.

Last edited:

staceyrenee

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
That must be it!  TOO CUTE!  Shouldn't be allowed. 

This kitty puts too many people at risk of falling in love with kitties.
----|||||||~||||~|||||~. Of course so bad for being so so cute and irresistible! ~~~|||||||||~|||||||~|||||||||||\\~||\\\\~|||||~|~~~~~~

maple syrup

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Anyone remember the kids book called 'Scamp' - about the puppies had by Lady and the Tramp?  There is a picture in that book of the two siamese that reach down from the fence to scratch at him...Kipper takes this stance from the top of the fridge:

If I open the fridge or freezer door it is his goal to walk the plank... That one to come later...

maple syrup

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
It is double bagged at that point, I have to keep adding a bag as they get punctured repeatedly.

tauni

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Thanks for the feedback... lol... She is definitely a beauty and a handful...  But, no matter what trouble she gets into, I still love her to bits...  She knows it too... lol...  I loved going through all these posts in here.. WOW so many beautiful cats and although they are beautiful, they get into their share of mischief... A day in the life of cats... gotta love em...  lol

tauni

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Indeed... Love how cats are athletic and acrobatic in nature... Any amazing feats or tricks that can be done they will try, if the moment is right...  Mine is staring down at me from the kitchen cabinets as I type this...  lol