Bad Bad Kitty Pics!

tammat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
All these pics are gorgeous. I love the one of Morgana the chimney sweep! Looking up at the camera. They are all adorable cats:)

catspaw66

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
This post and the follow on photos of Maia had me in stitches 

She's fantastic!  And that mug shot, well what can I say! 

There HAS to be a market for cats in toilet roll advertising and the above pic's got to be in there!   

Is it me or are we gathering strong evidence of the evolution of cats on this thread - pictures of cats on PCs, driving, opening locked doors .......   

When I find them using my debit card at PetSmart.com, I am going to give up.

betsygee

Just what part of meow don't you understand.
Staff Member
Purraise
When I find them using my debit card at PetSmart.com, I am going to give up.
Hahahaha! That's funny. I have a photo somewhere I'm going to have to find of Ozzy playing with my cell phone that looks like he's trying to make a call (long distance no doubt)

archerbaby

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Hahahaha! That's funny. I have a photo somewhere I'm going to have to find of Ozzy playing with my cell phone that looks like he's trying to make a call (long distance no doubt)
Our oldest, Archer, sent my husband a text once.  I have a phone with a touch screen & it wasn't "locked."  I didn't realize he'd sent it until my husband texted back asking what dfgth or whatever meant:)  When I realized that Archer had managed to send the text I told hubby that I figured he was asking him to stop at the store to bring home treats:)

Norachan

Staff Member
Purraise
Our oldest, Archer, sent my husband a text once.  I have a phone with a touch screen & it wasn't "locked."  I didn't realize he'd sent it until my husband texted back asking what dfgth or whatever meant:)  When I realized that Archer had managed to send the text I told hubby that I figured he was asking him to stop at the store to bring home treats:)
My mother's cat learnt how to step on the remote and turn the TV on. She used to come home to find the cat curled up on the sofa in front of "Oprah" or whatever. The lack of thumbs doesn't hold them back much, does it?

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
My mother's cat learnt how to step on the remote and turn the TV on. She used to come home to find the cat curled up on the sofa in front of "Oprah" or whatever. The lack of thumbs doesn't hold them back much, does it?
 We are SO nearly defeated. I love this thread so much. 

betsygee

Just what part of meow don't you understand.
Staff Member
Purraise
That's hysterical.  Mine have "helped" me write emails many times but so far haven't figured out how to hit the 'send' button.  It's only a matter of time....

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
That's hysterical.  Mine have "helped" me write emails many times but so far haven't figured out how to hit the 'send' button.  It's only a matter of time....
Hee hee, I read a post earlier, sadly can't remember whose / which thread it was but the person swore it was the cat that had typed it in and posted!  

hermesmom

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Thanks. Hermes likes to chew on things. He is 4 years old and really got himself in trouble chewing on stuff once. He had to have a boot lace removed from his intestines.

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
A really bad cat here then. :(   I wish Mouse could understand this picture - he's terrible for eating ribbon / wrapping tape etc and it's only luck he's managed to sick up the bits he's managed to steel so far. No matter how careful you are they seem to find something.

hermesmom

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Yeah they do. I am constantly getting after him. He was using his nails to pick thread out of a towel the other day. No kidding. I had to ask myself, was I going to have to declaw my cat because he wants to have a foreign body lol. When we did the surgery and they showed me what they got out I was amazed. We had thrown that boot lace away 6 months before that but because he decided to swallow that red mesh that those cheep popsicles come in and that pushed the boot lace through to the intestines. It had been just sitting in his stomach apparently. He threw up the mesh and then went downhill after that.