Back in the hospital

posiepurrs

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The rehab sent my husband back to the hospital last night. His liver values are off and they are concerned about rejection. I just want him healthy and home! He has been hospitalized almost 6 months now. He was feeling so well when I visited him yesterday he was planning for the future.

Maria Bayote

Mama of 4 Cats, 4 Dogs , 2 Budgies & 2 Humans
Top Cat
Purraise
Praying for your husband's speedy healing and recovery.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

posiepurrs

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
After testing they found out there is no rejection, but he had blocked bile ducts. With treatment and medication tweaks his numbers are improving. The original plan was to send him to the new rehab at the end of this week. It isn’t going to happen now though. He was in a 2 person room and yesterday his roommate tested positive for Covid. Now my husband is potentially infected so he has to stay in the hospital. I am so mad about it but the hospital is crammed full. There are no ICU rooms at all in the state.

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Oh no, I'm so sorry to hear your husband's roommate tested positive for Covid. I can completely understand your frustration and disappointment. :hugs: Sending more special thoughts for him.:vibes::vibes:

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
I am sorry to hear that his roommate tested positive and he now has to stay. Hopefully he won't get it and will be able to leave the hospital fairly soon.