BABY PICS.. :'-)

SpecterOhPossum

spec's pet human
Alpha Cat
Purraise
i found my old USB filled with a BUNCHH of baby specter..I'm melting in my seat - i have to show SOMEONE!!!!!
Unfortunately I got specter back when I was a very very stupid teenager which wasn't my choice, she was basically dumped on me (which I'm happy for, now) but due to teenage idiocy, she was never given kitten milk but rather wet cat food, probably that cheap; rubbish quality Purina/friskies pate crap. Which I'm ashamed of, but she made it just fine so I can't be too bitter. I still wish I could go back and make better choices though. ENOUGH SULKING, here is the baby, in her most babyist form.

20170709_151252.jpg
20170803_194958.jpg
20170711_192107.jpg
20170703_225759.jpg
20170629_103036.jpg

this was her makeshift setup..again, I didn't want a cat nor expected one so this is what I set up, two milk crates with stuffies and napkins and a plate with water.. i pushed them together and put weights at the butts of the crate to push them together until she learnt to crawl out of the hole! Then I tied a towel around the middle.. Then she figured out how to get out of that as well! So she soon moved up to a dog cage because she was just too small to free roam. Also yes dirty room, teenagers. What can I say. :lol:
20170626_021101.jpg

I would sleep on the couch just a few inches away from her with a light on her and whenever she made the slightest sound, I'd wake up and check her out...."I don't want a cat!!" I said!! i still have this habit, two years later. a sad note though is that I don't think we have any of these dolls anymore.

LASTLY... she was the size of my HAND, now I have to carry her like a big, cat shotgun!
:heartshape::heartshape:
20170623_160205.jpg
86757087_171098444320513_8659430680427495424_o.jpg

Attachments

Katie M

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Aww :petcat:

This was the first picture I took of Charlie, back in June 2016-

charliefirstpic.JPG

Charlie doing his best Tribble impression-

charlietribble.JPG

And my favorite of his kitten pics-

charliehandsomeboy.JPG

My first pic of Selene in December 2017-

selenefirst.JPG

Another from that day-

selenefirstday.JPG

Deep thoughts-

selenedeepthoughts.JPG

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

SpecterOhPossum

spec's pet human
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Wow, what a lovely cat!!....

I think you did just fine.
very true! I'm always boggled when I think back to when she was just a scruffy street kitten. now she holds a grudge if you're 5 minutes late to feeding her an ounce of turkey thighs! haha the first day she was so timid and shy, she sure came out of her shell. :heartshape:

thank you!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

SpecterOhPossum

spec's pet human
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Aww :petcat:

This was the first picture I took of Charlie, back in June 2016-

View attachment 324626

Charlie doing his best Tribble impression-

View attachment 324628

And my favorite of his kitten pics-

View attachment 324631

My first pic of Selene in December 2017-

View attachment 324632

Another from that day-

View attachment 324633

Deep thoughts-

View attachment 324634
what darlings! I don't think I've ever been around a black kitten before, I kinda want to adopt one after specter in the future; but my odes are always that kittens and cats just find me rather than ever having the chance to go to a shelter to look so who knows! :lol:

EDIT: HEY!!! both of our furkids are june babies !!!!! Well, dunno when she was born but I found her in june

Katie M

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
what darlings! I don't think I've ever been around a black kitten before, I kinda want to adopt one after specter in the future; but my odes are always that kittens and cats just find me rather than ever having the chance to go to a shelter to look so who knows! :lol:

EDIT: HEY!!! both of our furkids are june babies !!!!! Well, dunno when she was born but I found her in june
That's how it tends to go with me-out of the eight cats I've had in my life, I think I've only actually chosen three. The others have just kind of appeared. Selene was from a shelter, but Charlie was found outside by a woman who couldn't keep him.

The vet estimated that Charlie was two months old, so they gave him an April birthday.

lucho

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise

lucho

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
what a difference two years can make. I put this little montage together for fun. Pantera at five months of age, and now at two and a half. She was a scruffy little thing, a drama queen with a chip on her shoulder. And now she's no longer scruffy but the attitude is still there; she's the boss and doesn't hesitate to smack anyone who forgets it :biggrin::blackcat2:

sivyaleah

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Kittens! So many adorable kittens!

Luna is my first one so I take a LOT of photos of her.

Here she is in the first photo I saw of her with her blue sibling (not my photo, belongs to the breeder). Not sure how old she is here, I'm guessing 4-5 weeks old.

And, the other a few days ago. She is nearly 1-1/2 now.

luna and sister a few weeks old.jpg
luna 102720.jpg