Babies

tammy17x

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hi all I have a female cat pregnant with her second and last litter only only witnessed her mate once on the 10th of March making her 57 days from that but unsure how long before this mating had started she is showing signs she’s very close she has what appears to be dried milk that she cleans regularly but I have noticed since yesterday she has a small amount of clear whitish discharge from her vagina she had this with her last litter also so guess I am looking for advice on what people think as I am worried from what I read that 57 days is too early but there is a big possibility my days are not correct and she mated a few days before this

Sarthur2

Cat lady extraordinaire
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
All sounds normal. Cats can have discharge for a week before labor and delivery. Her body is preparing. I would wait it out, especially as you are unsure of the dates.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

tammy17x

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Thank you very much yeah she’s completely fine in herself eating using the toilet and I can remember the discharge on the last litter but couldn’t remember how long before that began and as you said I can’t give definite dates apart from the one mating I witnessed last time she went over my predicted date but this time I have a feeling it will be earlier then the 14th that it says from the mating date she has definitely slowed down this last couple of days but unlike what it says on the internet she never once lost her appetite she ate right up until 20 mins before her mucus plug came away at 5.45pm and had birthed all 4 kittens by 9.30pm she really is a fanatic mum but if I hadn’t of witnessed the musics plug coming away and the odd pant you would have never know she was in labor as she made no noise at all