Aww...

twstychik

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
This is a double aww... a sad aww because my PL subscription has expired and I don't have the $$ to renew. But it's ok because with the little on I don't have a lot of time for internet anyway.

The other aww is a very short vid of Wickett & Noah bonding. Frankie still keeps her distance. She'll let Noah pet her if we insist but she doesn't come find him like Wickett does now. You'll even see him head butt Noah. Please ignore DH's remarks... we're a little twisted.

http://s111.photobucket.com/albums/n150/twstychik/?action=view&current=IMG_0105.flv

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by twstychik

This is a double aww... a sad aww because my PL subscription has expired and I don't have the $$ to renew. But it's ok because with the little on I don't have a lot of time for internet anyway.
don´t worried Meaghan the important is to be in touch!...

yes is double awww

awww for Noah...looks terrific!..

and awwwwww for Kitty!..

Love how pass his long tail in front noah...

thanks for share!...

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Awwww, what a sweetheart he is, I love the video

And on another note- is he wearing Babylegs? I think they are so cute, I need to order some for Landon!

carolina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That is soooo cute!
Noah is big! and the kitty is huge! Both very cute.... and yes, your husband remarks were FUNNY

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
The title of this thread is perfect! AAAAwww!!!!!!! Gary looked over while it was playing, and that's exactly what he said!

We'll miss you in the PL, but I'm so glad there's still going to be Noah updates!

clixpix

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Aww, how cute is that!!!

Your hubby is a nutcase!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

twstychik

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by babyharley

Awwww, what a sweetheart he is, I love the video

And on another note- is he wearing Babylegs? I think they are so cute, I need to order some for Landon!
Yes, yes they are. I got them off babystealsdotcom for 50% off. They have great sales every day... they update at 9am MST every day with something new at least 50% off I believe.

Originally Posted by clixpix

Aww, how cute is that!!!

Your hubby is a nutcase!
Yes, he is... that's why I love him.

Originally Posted by Trouts mom

Tres adorable!

Your hubby talks like I do
Inappropriately
We both have a some what warped sense of humor. I had to edit out some of my own remarks for language.