TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise

FeebysOwner

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
If the couch cushions have removable covers, they can either be washed in the above products that Furballsmom Furballsmom mentioned, or if not, taken to a cleaners - tell them that there is cat urine in them. If they are removable, you can also consider going to a fabric store/center and asking them to cut new pieces of foam to match the size you need for the actual cushion pieces.

danteshuman

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
:hangin:
Have you tried replacing the flooring right at the spit in front of the litter box? At the very least a nice thick plastic around the box? Some cats are a-holes and love to attack/trap a cat in a covered litter box. I know, I had a bully cat that could be an a-hole to his brother!!!!

I would be waving the white flag and giving them 2 uncovered litter boxes in that spot with pee pads in front of the box (& cat attract litter.) I’m assuming you have had the cat that pees in front of the boxes medically cleared? If so, and the 2 boxes/pee pad doesn’t work, I would put that cat on prozac cream. Prozac takes weeks/months to work & get the right dosage. I am wondering if your pee happy cat is isolated from the other cats for s couple of days, if they still do it. (Basically is it caused by stress.)

:goodluck:

Saturnine2587

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
My little boy attacks both my girls when they’re in the pan and because of that we’ve had pee on the floor and little poobles all over the house that finally shake off their butt. But you said you’ve put boxes all over upstairs and downstairs right?