Awaiting Kittens!!

ManicGoldfish

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hello all!
I have a beautiful little Queen named Beast who is ready to pop at ANY MOMENT.
There has been a lot of kitten activity, clearly visible kicking!
She hasn't found her perfect nesting spot yet, despite my efforts of making every possible place as comfortable as I can.

Seriously, I have piles of towels and blankets in every nook and cranny in case she takes an interest in them.

I don't know when she got pregnant, as my fiance and I were in the process of moving and she was remaining at my mother's house.
I strictly instructed her to keep Beast inside, as we had a vet appointment scheduled a month out (it was the soonest they could get us in) and by the time we got her to our new home the deed was already well past done.

Anyways, lately she has been sooo restless. Prefers to lay on the cold tile floor, and only for a half an hour or so before she moves to a new spot.
She has also been super duper lovey, following me around for constant petting, making biscuits on my tummy, and always rubbing up on me.

But touching her belly is a strict no-no.
She has lost hair around her nipples, and has been switching between eating a lot to barely eating anything at all.

She is seriously huge, looks like she swallowed a football, and has that adorable waddle going on.

I have already talked to the vet about getting her spayed 6 weeks after she gives birth, and getting the kittens desexed as well.

What signs should I be waiting for?

Right now she is:
-restless
-affectionate towards my fiance and I
-hostile towards our other two cats (who have been desexed already)
-has quick breathing, but not like LABOR breathing
-clear kitten kicks in her tummy
-always making biscuits on my belly or my comfort blanket
-hates all my nesting areas
-has a little bit of milk (not sure if it's colostrum) coming out of her nipples
-seems more aware and jumpy than usual
-prefers to lay on cold, hard surfaces

It's been awhile since I've dealt with a pregnant queen, 5 years ago one of my cats went into labor on my lap (one of my cats is a kitten from that litter, he's my first born son)

Sorry this post is so long!
Here's a picture of my gorgeous girl ❤

Attachments

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Congratulations1 Now YOU are an expert and can answer your own question! LOL
PS your little mama is gorgeous, i have a soft spot for Torties.