Avatar, Signature, Profile picture?

tigganat

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I really want to put my cat pictures up as my signature/profile [icture and avatar, but I don't know how. :[
Could someone help me?

kluchetta

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You have to get to "Your Cats" and I think you need these qualifications:

To get full Young Cat status you must have 20 posts and 30 days in membership
Then you get:
20 stored PMs
15 additional avatars to choose from
Access to Your Cats

(I added my cats' pictures years ago, and I can't remember how to do that part, LOL.)

GoldyCat

Staff Member
Purraise
In the bar above the message windows click on "Your Cats" and go to "Add new cat page". The instructions are easy to follow. When you upload a picture in the cat page, it will automatically show up as a thumbnail next to your user name. Can't wait to see you kitties.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

tigganat

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by kluchetta

You have to get to "Your Cats" and I think you need these qualifications:

To get full Young Cat status you must have 20 posts and 30 days in membership
Then you get:
20 stored PMs
15 additional avatars to choose from
Access to Your Cats

(I added my cats' pictures years ago, and I can't remember how to do that part, LOL.)
29 more days till everyone can see my kitties.

catbehaviors

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hello, welcome to the forum Tigganat!
You've joined today, and already made 30 posts! You're sure to be a great poster on here.
Thanks for joining my Orange Tabby Cats group, please post often as I love to read about what other's orangeys are up to! I see that everyone has already helped you out with the siggys and avatars, so I guess you've got it all figured out. Anyway, welcome!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

tigganat

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by catbehaviors

Hello, welcome to the forum Tigganat!
You've joined today, and already made 30 posts! You're sure to be a great poster on here.
Thanks for joining my Orange Tabby Cats group, please post often as I love to read about what other's orangeys are up to! I see that everyone has already helped you out with the siggys and avatars, so I guess you've got it all figured out. Anyway, welcome!
Yes. One time on a forum I made 2,000 posts in a month [ Mostly from daily chat threads] I'm almost 3 years on that forum. I hope to become the same on here. I'd like to thank everyone for helping me and giving me kitty-info.
rbheart:

captiva

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Did you already post some in the pictures forum? I thought that might hold us over until we can see them next your your name!

Welcome!

mimimommy

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Welcome aboard i am Martina and my cat named is Mimi she is 5 years old black and white, i live in Metro Vancouver BC Canada