Autumn cat pics

jtbo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I wanted to take Gravecat pic for Halloween, but it did not came out quite well and cat's were not cooperating on time, however here is two attempts, white burned trough and bit blurry:

Then some autumn pics, first one I think came out best of the all, that was taken 10:30AM, sun was barely above trees at further distance, but yard is mostly under shadow until February-March, sun is so low now.

Slippery hill with a ladder?

Say, is there someone stalking on me? This shows Miuku's growing winter coat quite well:

First, little play of catch:

Boogie man, it must be a boogie man!

It is a boogie man, it is!

This is the horror Mouku was so shocked about, he stood one paw up at least a minute, staring here and continued staring after hiding himself, he is bit silly at times, gets spooked even if leaf moves on ground:

Most of the pics recently have been bit too blurry, too little shooting I guess, this might of been quite funny if it would of been more clear, Little iita's expressions can be quite cartoon like at times:

Starts to be darkest time of the year so it is becoming quite difficult to take good action photos, but cats decide to stay nearby this time of year so I can at least try to take photos of them.

macha 143

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
JTbo....great pics and great shots!

It made my day...beautiful Autum cat pics!

Thank you for sharing :-)

Norachan

Staff Member
Purraise
Beautiful pictures JTbo. You live in such a wonderful place and your cats are as gorgeous as ever.

Purr-fect

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I wanted to take Gravecat pic for Halloween, but it did not came out quite well and cat's were not cooperating on time, however here is two attempts, white burned trough and bit blurry:

Then some autumn pics, first one I think came out best of the all, that was taken 10:30AM, sun was barely above trees at further distance, but yard is mostly under shadow until February-March, sun is so low now.

Slippery hill with a ladder?

Say, is there someone stalking on me? This shows Miuku's growing winter coat quite well:

First, little play of catch:

Boogie man, it must be a boogie man!

It is a boogie man, it is!

This is the horror Mouku was so shocked about, he stood one paw up at least a minute, staring here and continued staring after hiding himself, he is bit silly at times, gets spooked even if leaf moves on ground:

Most of the pics recently have been bit too blurry, too little shooting I guess, this might of been quite funny if it would of been more clear, Little iita's expressions can be quite cartoon like at times:

Starts to be darkest time of the year so it is becoming quite difficult to take good action photos, but cats decide to stay nearby this time of year so I can at least try to take photos of them.
Beautiful cats.