Contest August Picture Of The Month: Cats Hiding!

golondrina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Whenever I play with a toy with Speedy, she automatically retreats and hides behind something and then pounces on her toy from her hiding spot.:runningcat: I don't know if all cats like to do this, anyhow, Speedy and I are just thrilled to look at all the heart-warming photos of the hiding cats!:redheartpump:
m
Sombra does that rayismyheart. She pretends the tennis or ping pong balls are preys, she lurks from behind an obstacle and then runs and jumps on her "prey".She even bites them. I'm never quick enough to take pics of the complete action of her "make believe" games
IMG_20180810_112029_BURST001_COVER 1.jpg
"make believe" games.

Last edited:

raysmyheart

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
m
Sombra does that rayismyheart. She pretends the tennis or ping pong balls are preys, she lurks from behind an obstacle and then runs and jumps on her "prey".She even bites them. I'm never quick enough to take pics of the complete action of her "make believe" gamesView attachment 248795 "make believe" games.

Yes golondrina golondrina , this is exactly what Speedy does. I think she wants to hide from the 'prey' (toy creature) so she can make sure the 'prey' (little plush toy) doesn't see her coming! It is good that they can make believe and have fun.:)