August 2021 Picture of the Month: Then and Now

lucho

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Cool contest! I've posted before & now photos on this site: is it ok to post something that has already been posted?

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Carleton when we adopted him full grown from the shelter, (2015), and now as a happy senior fellow.

Carleton c.png

mani mani - are the pics sized correctly or can you please enlarge them if they're too small? Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

mani

Moderator and fervent feline fan
Staff Member
Purraise
Last edited:

lucho

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
ok, Here's Pimenta: first at 15/16 weeks and next at just over a year and a half. She will complete two years at the end of this month. The little kid is all grown up :clap::tabbycat:

Pimenta.png

(sorry for not puting the photos side by side. Is above/below ok?)

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

mani

Moderator and fervent feline fan
Staff Member
Purraise
ok, Here's Pimenta: first at 15/16 weeks and next at just over a year and a half. She will complete two years at the end of this month. The little kid is all grown up :clap::tabbycat:

View attachment 392043

(sorry for not puting the photos side by side. Is above/below ok?)
Hi lucho lucho .. I do understand that wide landscape formats mean smaller pictures, but they do need to be side by side. I've done a version of that, but if you would like to work with it and repost, please do. :)

lucho

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Hi lucho lucho .. I do understand that wide landscape formats mean smaller pictures, but they do need to be side by side. I've done a version of that, but if you would like to work with it and repost, please do. :)
Ok, it's very late here (time zones suck) ; I'll try to prepare something- one way or the other you'll get a reply tonight :yess:

lucho

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Sorry, I wasn't able to get anything done. Thanks for the edit :thumbsup: