Contest August 2019 Picture Of The Month: Climbing And 'up High' Cats

sabian

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
lol mani mani and Jcatbird Jcatbird I was afraid he was going to end up being the paint brush. I got him off the ladder several times but he insisted on coming back up it. I was afraid he would either knock the paint off or wind up in it! I finally gave up and went to the small ladder and let him have his fun! :lol: He was a crazy cat! Here's a couple more pics from the same day.
IMG_20181024_0002.jpg
IMG_20181024_0003.jpg

Jcatbird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
lol mani mani and Jcatbird Jcatbird I was afraid he was going to end up being the paint brush. I got him off the ladder several times but he insisted on coming back up it. I was afraid he would either knock the paint off or wind up in it! I finally gave up and went to the small ladder and let him have his fun! :lol: He was a crazy cat! Here's a couple more pics from the same day.
View attachment 296896 View attachment 296897
:flail::flail::flail::flail::flail::flail:

Ahhhh! That is hilarious! The position in the first one! Thank you! Can’t stop laughing!

nurseangel

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Uh-oh... tell me this isn't one of those elections where the dead rise to cast ballots, LOL. :eek:

Watching??? I believe that's called "supervising!!!" :dizzycat:

:lol: I just like giving mani mani a hard time. Maybe she won't notice and make a trip from afar to reprimand me. Or reprimand me on here...:paranoid:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

mani

Moderator and fervent feline fan
Staff Member
Purraise