Attitude Old Girl

catsareok

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
hi all, Our 21.6 year old, attacks our 3.5 year old, Minca the elder has always been scared of Lucy the youngin, Lucy does not bother her at,
Just found out Minca can move, it is only recently , when I first heard it, I thought it was Lucy the instigator, but there is Minca standing over Lucy, that gave up. I was like what, then last night Lucy came in the back room , Minca on the couch, all of a sudden took off like a bat out hell, knocked Lucy on her butt, this was 2 times yesterday, I did put some catnip out, maybe that did not help, anyway today they are fine, Lucy knows to stay away.. left Lucy in her room last night.. not leaving them alone anymore for while,,, any ideas why? this is just over the last week, before this nada for years... thanks

FeebysOwner

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Hi. The other thing to consider is an illness. Sometimes, cats that are ill will act out. If Minca hasn't had a very recent geriatric check up, it might be time for one.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

catsareok

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
yes I think she is due, not at the vet too long agon, check up was good, we know her days are numbered, I will call tomorrow thanks..
I agree