Attention!! Animal Lovers(please In God's Name)

Griffin0750

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
To whoever that be reading. and you have the SLIGHTEST opinion ( all opinions matter) on what this paculuar and life threatening wound of my beloved Buddy boy who has passed on... it hurts to type this and sends chills to my very spine. his personality that was so much more than a pet. like a HUMAN trapped in a animal.... I know some could probably relate. you know how that BOND is I'm sure. to me it's as if it lost a family member SO I need. YOUR HELP my fellow animal lovers... to decipher what this is exactly. please. god bless. these are pics over progression. keep in mind. I did try everything I could. it got better than worse better and worse.

Attachments

Furballsmom

Cat Devotee
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
I'm so sorry this happened!

If I didn't know better, it looks at first like a puncture wound, but since I'm not a vet, could it have been something like a poisonous thorn that got really imbedded? Or possibly a nasty cancerous thing from inside.

Buddy, baby boy, you are so very missed. You are now free of your troubles, and in a place of eternal sunshine :vibes: :rbheart:

Kieka

Snowshoe Servant
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
I'd agree that it looks like a puncture wound that got infected. Infections in the abdomen can quickly bread to the internal organs and lead to organ failure.

I am so sorry for your loss.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Griffin0750

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Thank you for your words my friends. they mean alot. but yeah as far as puncture wound as u said. In the beginning I was thinking it might have been a brown recluse bite. but I asked a few people trying to find help and animal safe home remadies. as I'm still asking people their opinion at like pets Mart and animal hospitals for an opinion AT LEAST since I had no way to pay for it at that time. now.. it eats at me. shoulda had things more together for my Buddy. I feel I have failed him. I have some sick since that someone a PERSON did this to him. someone I know even. that doesnt like me for silly reasons. this guy is a guy who would come to my house at night. I can be sure. in the past RIGHT AFTER it showed up my dog he would act very odd around this person that showed up of the blue moon to start hanging around my house even go to so much as bite him. and that struct me as a red flag Buddy never did that. around those days where this guy is coming over to my house to use me and my family's home for the wifi or anything and everything he could mooch. because he has nowhere. but he is the type to still sneak on my premicis and steal wifi prolly even find a place to huddle up. there is a woods line right by my house between mine and our neighbors that Buddy WOULD NOT shuts up about. I'd even go out at times and walk around and try to catch at whatever he was going on about. THEN everything goes to shit. buddy shows up with this. if you look clisesc in the middle of the wound it almost looks like as if you throw something lop sided at a wall it will make one edge of the circle

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Griffin0750

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
sorry if I'm kinda all over with the story

Furballsmom

Cat Devotee
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
No worries, we're here to listen, and I'm so very sorry that this happened.

There's no way to know for certain, and maybe it was something else that happened to your boy.

Buddy wouldn't want to have you so upset, though, I think.

Maybe this would help? The first part isn't necessarily applicable to you, but a little further on in the post, it may have something you can use.
Grieving