Assalamualaikum Dari Malaysia

Lawyer Zorro

Malaysian Cat Lover
Young Cat
Purraise
Hello! My name is Catus (real clever I know) and I am bored right now so what better way to spend time is to communicate with you guys! I started this account because I want to be in a forum and what it feels like to be in a forum. Why? Because I think it shows soul and character with the consolation prize of some cute kitties to see. This is me right now reaching out to you guys, so introduce yourselves! No matter how old and young you are as a member. Greetings from Malaysia! (For does who don't know, it's the land of the orangutan.) And to the people who saw my first post as not this one, sorry for the late introduction as this is rather awkward. But here's my cat.
WhatsApp Image 2021-09-22 at 9.17.29 AM.jpeg

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi! I'm Di. I am one of the old-timers here, been around since 2012. I came when my little one was killed in front of me in the street and I was having a hard time with it. I wanted to be around those who love cats and I found the right place. They don't allow snarkiness and downright nastiness like I've seen on other sites, everyone is welcome, and no matter how repetitive or small the question seems to be we don't mind helping. I have had cats since I was 5 years old and snuck a kitten into my room when my mom said I couldn't have one. it started a lifelong love that is always evolving and is always keeping me on my toes. I have recently moved to the country and already have 6 cats that I am stressing about getting neutered and spayed. Started with one last fall that showed up and is working on her third litter this year, enough! As you will notice we are a BIG advocate for TNR and neutering pets, we all have seen WAY too much suffering in this world from overpopulation and uncaring monsters who dump their cats all the time.
Welcome! I don't get back right away to a lot of posts, I am way too busy being retired and remodeling this farmhouse with my husband, we have done around 30 in our lives, we were 'flipping' houses WAY before it was popular. I have had more cats than I can count. Currently the outside six, and my three little inside darlings who are all various colors of orange and have leukemia, but are all 7-8 years old now and so far doing fine. Please keep posting, we need all the fresh eyes we can get! PS, your Tuxedo is absolutely beautiful!

verna davies

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hello to you and your kitty, what is his/her name?.
Welcome to the site, glad you have joined us. Have a look around, there's plenty of interesting articles to read, information, games to play and competitions to enter. I'm from South Wales UK and have two cats, Kiwi who is 6 and Buzz who is 5. I joined in 2015 when Kiwi had a health issue and received plenty of helpful advice.

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
graphics-hello-113224.gif
Catus and Zorro, on behalf of The Catsite community, a warm
Welcome+with+Cats+Vinyl+Wall+Decal.jpg
to both of you.

So glad that you’ve joined this wonderful site and you are in the right place for all things cat and this site is loaded with tons of rich resources and you’ll find friendly and helpful cats around and many of our cats are very knowledgeable in cat related stuffs.

Zorro is such a beautiful cat! :hearthrob: :redheartpump: Do post more photos of Zorro and we have a special thread here just for Zorro in bi-color-kitties-only.85808 and many fun threads here in fur-pictures-and-videos-only.29 to showcase what your kitty is up to.

You may also want to join the 'Picture of The Month' contest too :- september-2021-picture-of-the-month-competition-begging-cats.434729

New Here? I Have A Few Suggestions For You!
Community Guidelines & Practices - Frequently Asked Questions
Forum Rules

Feel free to ask questions if you have any and start a new thread of your own and post them under the appropriate forums and do check out the many informative articles we have here in Articles | The Cat Site

Enjoy your stay and see ya around :wink:

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Hello and welcome to TCS. :wave2: I'm a mama of one cat, my orange tabby, Ruby. :lovecat2: And I live in Canada, where the climate is totally different from Malaysia. The love of cats, though, is universal, which is why we've all found ourselves here at TCS. :petcat:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Lawyer Zorro

Malaysian Cat Lover
Young Cat
Purraise
Hello to you and your kitty, what is his/her name?.
Welcome to the site, glad you have joined us. Have a look around, there's plenty of interesting articles to read, information, games to play and competitions to enter. I'm from South Wales UK and have two cats, Kiwi who is 6 and Buzz who is 5. I joined in 2015 when Kiwi had a health issue and received plenty of helpful advice.
His name is Zorro, as you can tell by the post under you.

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Welcome to you and to Zorro! What a handsome boy he is! I've been around since October of 2015, making me, not quite an old-timer here, but certainly not new!