Aslan The Norwegian Forest Cat

RoundishWaterfall

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I just wanted to say hello. We have actually picked Aslan up yet, he’s only 7 weeks old and we are waiting until he’s about 14 weeks before we take him home. So its all about kitten proofing right now. It’s not my first cat but my first purebred cat - and my fiancees first pet ever. So we are both so excited. Looking forward to learning a lot here!

The proud parents :)

Last edited by a moderator:

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
graphics-hello-463535.gif
RoundishWaterfall and Aslan, on behalf of The Catsite community, a warm
14bb2d73f34c0ab0534dc365d59433cc.gif
to both of you.

So glad that you’ve joined this site and you are in the right place for all things cat and this site is loaded with tons of rich resources and you’ll find friendly and helpful cats around and many of our cats are very knowledgeable in cat related stuffs.

What a beautiful family! :hearthrob: :redheartpump:

New Here? I Have A Few Suggestions For You!
Community Guidelines & Practices - Frequently Asked Questions
Forum Rules

Feel free to ask questions if you have any and start a new thread of your own and post them under the appropriate forum headings and do check out the many informative articles we have here in Articles | The Cat Site

Enjoy your stay and see ya around :wink:

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
A warm welcome to TCS! :hellosmiley: I'm glad you joined the site and look forward to seeing more pics of Asian once you bring him home. He is positively precious and could melt any cat lover's heart. :hearthrob: :redheartpump: :hearthrob:
Best of luck with your new boy. :heartshape:

Boris Diamond

Cat Valet
Top Cat
Purraise
Welcome to TCS! What a fine kitten. Looking forward to pictures of him as he grows. He will be a beautiful cat! :redheartpump: Parents are some good looking cats, too!

Purr-fect

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
He is a very handsome young man!

We look forward to seeing more pics of him.

His parents are gorgeous.

I have been told by experts here that my boys, greg and arnold are a predominantly norwegian forest cat mix.

Watch out your sweet little guy might grow into one of these:

Attachments

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Hello and welcome to TCS. :wave2: Aslan is paws-itively precious. :catlove:

Looking forward to seeing lots more pics of him, once he's in his fur-ever home.
:petcat: