Asking For Help With Medical Bills For Cat With Cancer

emilesc

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hello -

My Allie Cat - the Maine Coon mix lying on the floor in my thumbnail - had her spleen removed and biopsies done this past Saturday. It's been a whirlwind of diagnostic steps to find the cause of her illness: she started vomiting several times a day a couple of weeks ago, and since then, she's had x-rays done, an ultrasound, tissue samples taken, and finally, the surgery. Fortunately, I had insurance, which will reimburse me up to 70%. I'm doing other things to defray the costs, like canceling a business trip and selling some items. And I set up a GoFundMe to help with a portion of the rest of the costs: https://www.gofundme.com/medical-bills-for-allie-cat

I have a copy of the latest hospital invoice at the fundraising page, and you can feel free to PM me with any questions. Many thanks in advance!

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
MOD NOTE:

To all members, a reminder that it is your responsibility to check out these solicitations to the best of your ability. Thecatsite.com does not stand behind any solicitation of funds for any reasons that appear in the forums unless explicitly authorized.

Please note that this is a generic note added after all pleas for money.