Status
Not open for further replies.

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Awww.. you guys.. are too much..
Another quick update:
Artie is still not back to normal...but he is feeling a bit better. I still do not have the blood test results; but as long as Artie is not worsening, I am ok.. and there is a bit of improvement...

He is still not out of the woods...

I also do not want to jinx us.

Artie is still eating his junk food; however he is eating a bit of the Prescription Dry food, Fiber Response. He is pooping... not much, not megapoop, and very soft, but he is pooping..nothing today..

He has not been wanting to cuddle; however, the past couple of nights, he did visit me, very briefly, on my bed pillow. One time even lied on top of my head!

Not standing for much cuddling.. but is trying to bat a ball around, once or twice.

So, just a very, very cautious update.. but I wanted to tell all the members of
Artie's Army, what has been going on...

Please keep the good thoughts, prayers, candles going...

love to all of you!
All wins are good wins, and to be celebrated, don't you think? Eating and ball-playing -- this is good! Good on ya, Artie Man and keep up the good work. Steady as he goes! ;):redcat:

dustydiamond1

Minion to Gypsy since October 2016
Top Cat
Purraise
Awww.. you guys.. are too much..
Another quick update:
Artie is still not back to normal...but he is feeling a bit better. I still do not have the blood test results; but as long as Artie is not worsening, I am ok.. and there is a bit of improvement...

He is still not out of the woods...

I also do not want to jinx us.

Artie is still eating his junk food; however he is eating a bit of the Prescription Dry food, Fiber Response. He is pooping... not much, not megapoop, and very soft, but he is pooping..nothing today..

He has not been wanting to cuddle; however, the past couple of nights, he did visit me, very briefly, on my bed pillow. One time even lied on top of my head!

Not standing for much cuddling.. but is trying to bat a ball around, once or twice.

So, just a very, very cautious update.. but I wanted to tell all the members of
Artie's Army, what has been going on...

Please keep the good thoughts, prayers, candles going...

love to all of you!
:yess: :bouquet: Love to you and Artie :heartshape: :grouphug::grouphug2::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::lovecat2: EAT,EAT,EAT,...:poop::poop::poop::clover::goodluck::goldstar::touched::winkcat::catrub:

artiemom

Artie, my Angel; a part of my heart
Top Cat
Purraise

artiemom

Artie, my Angel; a part of my heart
Top Cat
Purraise
Ok---quick update... still do not want to jinx us....

Artie was so good this morning.. almost like a kitten.. He did poop, while I was out, this afternoon--a cow patty.. that is ok.. and he is leaving early Christmas "presents' all over the place.

He seems to be eating the prescription Fiber Response Dry food... as long as he has his junk... whatever...

Artie is still not into cuddling.. I do miss that...

Tomorrow, I am planning to attend very early morning Mass, then get some gas for car, home to read the papers, medicate Artie, make a business phone call.... and then relax for the rest of my day.. at least that is the 'plan'.. I need to watch,
"It's a Wonderful Life".. It is time.. I always have a cocktail or 2 while watching it, and always cry... I love that film.. It is a Christmas Tradition in my house, and has been for
so many years.. I used to tell my dad to be quiet and not say anything about me crying...
He complied..

I always feel so blessed, after watching that film....I will put a nice candle on also, and get cozy warm..

I am living out of my freezer.. so who knows hat supper will be!

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ok---quick update... still do not want to jinx us....

Artie was so good this morning.. almost like a kitten.. He did poop, while I was out, this afternoon--a cow patty.. that is ok.. and he is leaving early Christmas "presents' all over the place.

He seems to be eating the prescription Fiber Response Dry food... as long as he has his junk... whatever...

Artie is still not into cuddling.. I do miss that...

Tomorrow, I am planning to attend very early morning Mass, then get some gas for car, home to read the papers, medicate Artie, make a business phone call.... and then relax for the rest of my day.. at least that is the 'plan'.. I need to watch,
"It's a Wonderful Life".. It is time.. I always have a cocktail or 2 while watching it, and always cry... I love that film.. It is a Christmas Tradition in my house, and has been for
so many years.. I used to tell my dad to be quiet and not say anything about me crying...
He complied..

I always feel so blessed, after watching that film....I will put a nice candle on also, and get cozy warm..

I am living out of my freezer.. so who knows hat supper will be!
Yeah, that movie puts it all in perspective, doesn't it?
Good man, Artie! Now if we can just get you "regular" again so your mom doesn't have so much cleaning to do. *Though she is not complaining.* :yess::redcat:

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
He did poop, while I was out, this afternoon--a cow patty.
I need to watch,"It's a Wonderful Life".. It is time..
Cow patties are better than no patty. Good to hear Artie is eating and it's coming out the other end.:wink:
I watched It's a Wonderful Life on Friday night. I'm with you, it's a tradition and I adore Jimmy Stewart. He's such an apt and accomplished actor as is the rest of the cast in that movie. Who could possibly forget Zuzu's petals? :heartshape:

Status
Not open for further replies.