Arthritis in cats...

catprofessional

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hi, we are keen to understand more about cat owner understanding and experience of arthritis in cats. TheCatSite have kindly given permission to add our survey on this topic, if you can share your experiences with us, it would be most appreciated. Results of this research will be published in vet journals so we can share our findings with veterinary professionals around the world. The survey is available here: Arthritis in cats - an owner’s perspective - Pet Survey... (please turn your smart phone sideways to view) and thanks so much in adcance for your support - it is greatly appreciated.

mani

Moderator and fervent feline fan
Staff Member
Purraise
The Cat Site has given the OK for this survey to be published.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

catprofessional

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Thank you so much for your time and for taking our survey, it's very much appreciated.

FeebysOwner

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
I took the survey, and found it difficult to answer many questions. From my experience, most cats who have arthritis also have other health issues as well - so sometimes it is not possible to ascertain whether or not a specific behavior/condition/activity is solely related to arthritis. IMO, I tend to think that will skew analysis of this survey's results.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

catprofessional

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I took the survey, and found it difficult to answer many questions. From my experience, most cats who have arthritis also have other health issues as well - so sometimes it is not possible to ascertain whether or not a specific behavior/condition/activity is solely related to arthritis. IMO, I tend to think that will skew analysis of this survey's results.
Thank you so much for taking the time to complete our survey and for your comments. We will make sure to pass your points on to the research advisors. Thanks again.