Arizona Newbie

aquila727

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Phoenix suburb; Arizona; USA; Western Hemisphere;
Hullo! I registered yesterday and already have received some helpful responses to a problem I posted on the Health Board. Gosh, you guys are fast!

I am a student at Arizona State U; Political Science/French; and I live at home on the west side of Phoenix. I am a great reader
; I like to write and illustrate; I love to cook (I think I make the most awesome Beef Enchiladas
) and I like to take early morning runs

I am owned by two Appleheaded Siamese females: Sheeka and Andromeda. Sheeka is a Seal Point and Andromeda is a Blue Point. I named Andromeda after the Greek mythological princess, however, my princess likes to lick the toilet
Sheeka likes being held upside down so that her head hangs below my arms: it is so odd, but then again so are they!

I think this is a pretty snazzy board; I love all the smilies!

It is always nice to converse with "pet" people. Sometimes people really don't understand the bond between pets and their people; so I can't really talk about my cats in front of some or I get this

:flower:

adymarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Welcome. Not too long ago I was a newbie too. Now 200 plus posts later I am addicted to this site. The people here are great & the advice is fantastic. :tounge2: Hope to see you posting!

deb25

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Welcome, Aquila, to the best cat site on the net. Our members really care about this place, and help to make it successful. Hope you see you posting often. Come also and relax with us in the Lounge, even if everything is status quo with the kittens.

billchamb

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Welcome Aquila! Great to have another member to share with!

Lots of good people, good fun and good info here!

Bill

catarina77777

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Hi Aquila

I love your name and your babies names too! My boyfriend lives out in Phoenix, actually Tempe. I happened to be running one day
and I dropped by your campus! I enjoyed my first visit and I'm looking forward to many more.

I also love to write
We have a "Paws & Reflect Forum" where we share our literature or other art work
It'll be great to read some of your work.

Have fun and happy posting

Hugs,
Catarina

lorie d.

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi

Welcome to The Cat Site! It's a wonderful place with many good people! There are others here who really understand the bond between people and their pets!

Hope to see you posting often!

debby

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hello! And welcome to you!!!! Those beef enchiladas sound awesome!!! I wish I had one right now... :LOL: I am glad you have joined us, please make yourself at home here!

bodlover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Welcome Welcome Welcome! Nice to meet you!! Your babies sound nuts!! ha ha ha...what fun!!! They sound great!
This is a brilliant site so I hope to see you around and posting often!!