Are You A Picky Eater?

kittyluv387

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Somebody tell me what Kombucha is. I never heard of this.
Raw fish is the only one that I can say for sure I will not eat it. I am not a picky eater. Growing up, we ate what we had whether we liked it or not. My family was poor and we were taught to thank God every meal.
Fermented tea. I like it because it's like a soda. Carbonated and less sugar. Some don't taste great but there are a lot of yummy ones. It has probiotics in it too.

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Six - black olives, green olives, ketchup, pickles, tomato, mustard.

I won't eat avacado on their own, or even guac, only in sushi, so that may count as half a point?

Never had kombucha, but I'd try it once.

lizzie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Two for me.Don't think I'd be interested in kombucha and I know raw fish is not for me.

Willowy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It took me forever to try raw sushi. But now I love it! I don't think I'd eat raw fish in any other context though.

MonaLyssa33

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The only thing I would not eat is raw fish. Everything else I would at least try if it were in a dish someone had prepared. It doesn't mean I like those things though, like eggplant, tofu or mustard. I've never had oysters or kombucha, but I'd try both as long as the oysters were cooked.

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
6 for me, also a fellow vegetarian and absolutely no mayo! :nono:

ans5181

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I'll eat it all, I am in no way picky! As I was reading through the list, I was thinking yum, yum, ooh very yum LOL. Also why I am fat m3rma1d m3rma1d ! Ha!

I also grew up in a family where you were required to try it and there was no back up choice. Also, if you didn't eat it at dinner time, there was no option to complain you were hungry later and make something else. I have some very bad childhood memories of spending a good hour at the table with some baby corn. :crackup:

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
7.5 here. I gave myself .5 point for avocado; I love, love, love guac, but can't eat a slice or a chunk of avocado. (Rick's mother used to buy avocados, then give me the seeds and I'd have nice plants; avocado plants are really pretty.

Also on that list: black and green olives (disgusting things), kombucha, raw fish, oysters, tofu, and eggplant. Everything else....I'm good.

bodester413

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I would eat everything on the list, although I've never had the chance to try sushi so it's hard to say with raw fish.

Elphaba09

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
16 for me. Some because I am allergic and some because they are foul. I know I am a picky eater because I have cibophobia on top of several food allergies.

mizzely

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
1. Ketchup.

Though I WILL eat it in a meatloaf. That's the only time. Otherwise, no.