Are the Siggies Going To Be Coming Back?

kittkatt

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I really miss seeing everyone's siggy, and I wanted to have mine updated to include a memorial for Cassidy.
I looked around for an update about the siggies, but haven't found anything posted. Maybe I missed it: I haven't been logging on to TCS a lot lately.
Any help would be appreciated!

ETA: I did notice that my siggy is still posted on my siggy page, but it doesn't show up in the posts. Does that mean that we'll be able to display them again after the "bugs" get worked out on the new format?

Last edited:

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
The Huddler platform currently doesn't support siggy banners. Whether it will at some point in the future is still up in the air, but we hope so. You can put your siggy banner in your Community Profile for the time being, so people who click on your user name to view your profile can see it.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kittkatt

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I tried doing what you suggested, Tricia, but it won't allow me to: I keep getting an error message - just the same as when I tried uploading a pic of Cassidy on her memorial page.

kittkatt

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Have you tried doing it with a different browser?
No. I only use FireFox. I only use another browser if FireFix crashes. Aren't you using FF too, Tricia? You're not having any problems with it, are you?

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
I'm using Firefox, and just updated from 7.0.1 to 8.0. Both versions are working for me. I can't think of anything else you could try. Are you absolutely sure you're clicking on the photo icon, not the video one?

kittkatt

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm using Firefox, and just updated from 7.0.1 to 8.0. Both versions are working for me. I can't think of anything else you could try. Are you absolutely sure you're clicking on the photo icon, not the video one?

Yes, I'm sure. I also just downloaded FF's latest update, so I don't think that's the problem, either.

kookycats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I was able to post my siggy on my Community Profile page.  Thanks for the info.

I miss seeing the siggys on our posts and hope we can have them back sometime in the future.

I just LOVE the siggy you guys did for me.   I would never ever be able to get Angel, Tony and

Tippytoes to pose for a picture together -- so this was a real bonus!