April Picture of the Month: Furry (or Not) Cat-Coats - Time to Vote!

whollycat

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
How many votes will each member be allowed to cast?  I'm hoping the answers is "lots". 
Rut-Ro...it's 3, but I didn't see this until after I'd already voted for...let's say...more than that. Too many gorgeous kitties!!
Oy. Hope that doesn't disqualify my entry!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

valanhb

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Rut-Ro...it's 3, but I didn't see this until after I'd already voted for...let's say...more than that. Too many gorgeous kitties!! :D Oy. Hope that doesn't disqualify my entry!
It definitely doesn't disqualify your entry. :D (But we did have to discount your votes, unfortunately...)

FYI...the results are pending a final judges' ruling....

Last edited:
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

valanhb

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
:winner:

With a big lead in the votes, the winner for April's Picture of the Month is: Mimosa!!

Mimosa's coat has a fluffy texture with longer guard hairs, static electricity made the longer hairs stand up in this pic :lol3:

Congratulations Mimosa - both the member and the GORGEOUS cat! ;)

We currently have a tie for 2nd place which will be decided in a Runoff Vote! Cast your vote here!

Good luck to our two finalists!! :D

whollycat

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Aw...congratulations, Mimosa!!! I am so happy for you! Headbutts from my Kitty Krew and cyber cuddles from me.

whollycat

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
OH MY...goodness!!!
Thank you so much TCS!!! And thank you to all that voted for my special baby boy. He's such a joy, and a total love-bug who likes to dance with his mama with his big arms around my neck. If you look under 'cuddle' in the dictionary, you'll see his name there.

so much!!!