April Picture of the Month: Furry (or Not) Cat-Coats - Time to Vote!

flinch4me

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise

NutterButter and her beautiful calico/Torbie coat :3 such a beauty 

She is quite possibly the most beautiful kitten I've ever had... And I love her very much... She is EXTREMELY shy about everything and if she doesn't know you well enough she will run away from you in fear (heck she even does that to me sometimes)... she can be temper-mental sometimes and bites me without warning sometimes... but get to know her and she is the best cat.

We adopted her from a family that didn't treat them right, didn't feed them enough, and of course had too many cats... She has definitely fattened up since then and of course is now kind of a chunk now but I am happy she is healthier then she was when we first got her. 

Last edited:

lanasaez

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
(sorry i was holding her)

One thing that sticks out to me is Ella's fur on her neck/chin area We've never had a car who's fur made lines  like these.. i love them they even go up to her eyes. you can see just a little. and on her belly she has spots!. lol

Last edited:

ginny

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
How do I post a pic here? I have the pic on iPhone, but I'm technically-challenged so please keep directions simple ;)

ruthyb

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Here is Smartie, shows her fur amazingly, I took this just after Angel came back from the vets after having her spay, smartie was scared of the cone collar on Angel, I think she thought she was a scary being, bless her, she calmed down soon after but she has the most amazing black glossy fur x

Last edited:
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

valanhb

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Submissions are now closed...

Now it's Voting Time!

Please choose your three favorite pictures and give each one the thumbs-up at the bottom of the post!

meemaw

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
This is "Baby" - she's 5 months old here and her tail is still bigger than her... when she walks it looks like she's being followed...

The nite before I was taking a stray we took in temporarily to get spayed I realized she was pregnant and they wanted to do the spay anyway  ... I couldn't do it to her ... so I prayed she'd only have one kitten cause I didn't want more unwanted kitties in the world and don't have the means to keep them all. Baby was born ...only Baby ... her and her mommy will stay with me forever now ... oh the power of prayer ...