April 2021 book of the month club

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Well since I'm vegetarian, I won't be eating the bacon rolls, but I guess I can help make the brown sauce. :) What's in the brown sauce, anyway? Not bacon, I hope. :ohwell:

Back to the actual book, just checked my hold at the library site, and it's still showing a 4 week wait. :frown:

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
My library website is still saying I have a 4 week wait for the e-book. It was saying 4 weeks, last Friday. Shouldn't it at the very least be saying 3 weeks now. :dunno:

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Anyone else start reading yet? My library hold came in a few days ago, but I haven't started it yet. Want to finish the book I'm currently reading first.

gilmargl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm almost half way through - just reading a few chapters every night in bed before I go to sleep. It hasn't got me so excited that I have to stay up all night just to see what happens.

When are we going to start discussing the book? I'm sure we talked about this earlier but maybe the posts got lost - along with the German potato salad - as a result of the downtime.:lol:

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
I'm almost half way through - just reading a few chapters every night in bed before I go to sleep. It hasn't got me so excited that I have to stay up all night just to see what happens.
I like a book like that. So it keeps me busy for a while, without literally keeping me away from other things I should be doing.

When are we going to start discussing the book? I'm sure we talked about this earlier but maybe the posts got lost - along with the German potato salad - as a result of the downtime.:lol:
Reading period is the 1st to 21st. Discussion will start on April 22nd.

You know, I was thinking we lost a few messages, but wasn't sure. But now you mention it, I do remember reading something about German potato salad. And, I believe, food poisoning, wasn't it. :nervous: