April 2020 book of the month club

Mia6

Mother of one and numerous ferals
Top Cat
Purraise
I've known some very calm, even wise, cats. I have one now, Leo, that was headed out the door. He had never been outside and I did not want to lose him if he panicked and bolted when he got outside. I gently grabbed him by the tail and pulled him back inside. I expected to get badly bit or clawed. He calmly looked at me like, "What's up?" Admittedly we are best buddies, but I have to believe that if he did not respond in anger to being pulled inside by his tail, that he would not respond in anger if a child would grab him by the ear. :dunno:
Leo sounds very sweet.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
I guess that's it for another month! Thanks to all who read along with us, and joined in the discussion. Dewey was a sweet cat and I'm glad we all got to learn his story. :lovecat2:

Tomorrow is May 1st, so that means it's almost time for our next Book of the Month read. This time we've chosen a classic: Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen. As always, there's an open invitation for anyone to join us. Here's the thread with more info: May 2020 book of the month club

1588245651908.png