Contest April 2019 Picture Of The Month: Cats In The Light

golondrina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
View attachment 281302

After digging around for a photo of Juniper in sunlight, I have come to the conclusion that we're harboring a vampire cat.

I will follow golondrina golondrina 's good example and enter this pic of Juniper in lamplight (with bonus blurry tail to make it an action shot).
I am honoured to have inspired Juniper's entry. He looks very elegant by the way.
But why vampire?

Jcatbird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Geoffrey in the sunrise:
View attachment 281320
Architectural aspect against the beautiful sky and Geoffrey the soft sweet spot!
Amazing shot! Beautiful photo all the way around.

All these photos are wonderful. Black and white to sun, shade and lamplight. This is a great collection of highlighted happy cats!

Jcatbird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Gosh. I wasn’t really meaning to leave Shakespeare out. I would be happy for him to be a part of things. I wasn’t really considering another photo. There are already so many great photos here! I’m loving this contest. I just wanted to add to the gallery of content kitties and I thought he looked sweet playing in the beam of sunshine.;) I already put “ not an entry” so it may be too late to change it. :dunno: Poor Shakespeare! I’ll make sure he knows that people love him anyway. :sunshine:Thank you for asking! :heartshape:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

mani

Moderator and fervent feline fan
Staff Member
Purraise
mani mani : per Jcatbird Jcatbird 's above post, can you change Shakespeare's pic in post 35 from "not an entry" to "an entry". :)
Of course!
I've been looking at the photo thinking 'Jcatbird has a better one than this??' :lol: