Appointment Coming Up

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Alldara

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
It sounds like you've thought this over very carefully, and at times like this, that's what you have to hold onto. What you're doing is what's best for him, and that's going to be the final act of love.

Hug him extra every day, spoil him, and treat yourself as kindly as possible. You deserve as much love and consideration as you give him. I'm sorry you're going through this, and I can't imagine the agony of the countdown.
Thank you. Yes I'll try to remember that ❣

Alldara

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Saturday is coming quickly. We did feet casts of Nobel but did the other boys too with the leftover.

I think I'm the only one in the house not ready at this point. 😞 Nobel is ready though. That makes it a bit easier.

Alldara

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Awww, he's a handsome devil! Give him as many good scratchings as you can, for all of us!
He's had pretty much whatever he wants all week 😸 He's wearing down, but he's enjoying what he can.
He's cuddled on the bean bag tonight. Full of treats.

Attachments

Alldara

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Well it's over. The hospital was great as normal. This was him last night. ❣ He was ready. He was calm when we got there for the first time ever. After the first shot he was purring and fell asleep and was snoring as we pet him. Then I just stayed with him for a long time.

Attachments

fionasmom

Staff Member
Purraise
Nobel looks comfortable and beautiful in his final picture, which is a tribute to how much and how well you took care of him. He understood that he had lived a wonderful life with you and, as with all animals, understood that he was ready to make his transition.

I am sorry for your loss, although it was anticipated, and hopefully that might have given you a sense of peace despite the sadness.

Alldara

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Yes much peace, but also much grief. Time will lessen the weight of it. Until then, just hopes that these little ones will be okay. ❣ They sniffed his blanket and then gave each other kisses. Now Magnus is looking out but Cal is restless.

doomsdave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yes much peace, but also much grief. Time will lessen the weight of it. Until then, just hopes that these little ones will be okay. ❣ They sniffed his blanket and then gave each other kisses. Now Magnus is looking out but Cal is restless.
Thank you for having the strength to share. It will help everyone. :alright:

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Rest you gentle, Nobel, dream you deep. Your pawprints are on someone's heart forever.

You have done the most selfless thing we ever have to do. You have led Nobel to that Gate between This Adventure and his Next Great Adventure, and sent him on his way with your love to light his steps. Now, from his home in That Place Where All Things Are Know, he blesses you, and sends his love, translated and purifies into Love, back to walk with you down through all your days. Because Love abides. Always and forever, Love abides.