Apollos Leaving :(:(:(

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

LokiNApolloMami

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Some of the best, dearest friends of my life I have made here on TCS. We truly are a community, in all of the best senses of the word!

LORD YES! I've had a couple of neighbors moving into our complex knock on my door and ask if I had a spare roll.

Now, I have to tell you how very proud of you I am. I know, from sad experience, how hard this is. And how painful. I think of it this way...birth is never without pain, and in a real sense, you are giving birth to yourself right now...All of the insights, the growth, the realizations of self are coming to fruition, and you are now at the beginning stage of being the strong, independent, savvy, smart woman that you are meant to be. HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Darlin! NOTHING can stop you now!

U know what.. I am proud of myself too! And I haven't felt that way about myself very much in my life at all!!.. it feels so good! I do feel like a completely different person, a person that I pictured I would be as an adult, when I was a younger kid. For the past few years i kept saying* this isn't where I wanted to be at this point in my life* .. right now, I got my awesome son, my awesome animals they are all happy and healthy, I work helping the elderly at a retirement community (& I love it!) I do what I can to make the residents smile! Making smart decisions, my family is proud of me... there's nothing else I can thinK of I need to make me happier!.. maybe making a little more money, but I'm making just enough to take care of everything, feed all my babies and got a roof over our heads, and that's enough for me! Thank you for everything, &thank god for TCS !!!

Beaglelover1980

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
IM GOING TO COME HOME FROM WORK TO MY BABY BOY GONE KNOWING HEBISNT GOING TO GET THE CARE HE NEEDS AND THERES NOTHING I CAN DO ABOUT IT!
What a jerk apollo needs to stay with his mommy i would take his a** to court and tell the judge that your the one that has been doing everything for that furbaby tell that judge that low life has no money no job and therefore apollo should be allowed to stay with you. If you have vet bills that have your name on them as being the owner and the payee then there should be no problems with you taking him back dont let him win girl

tinydestroyer

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Never again, I do not mind being alone, my fairy tale is real and doesn't consist of a man! it's me, my son, my kitties, my puppy and my gliders. They are all I need.
Yes!!! I'm so glad you are using your smarts and your strength to get yourself outta there.:hangin:
I second calling the cops if there's any question of trouble, and filing a restraining order. As drugs and regret take a person over, there's no telling what they might do. We are right here with you! :grouphug: I admire your bravery, and I'll be keeping you and yours in my thoughts! :rbheart:

dustydiamond1

Minion to Gypsy since October 2016
Top Cat
Purraise
To be honest, all this stuff that's been happening, I have just recently learned about thinking and planning on the decisions I'm going to make, I was always one to just do whatever without thinking, and I would always get knocked down with whatever decision I made.. it feels so good now to really think, I think turning 30 really did something to me, I was slowing getting better since 25, but I feel different now, good different, smart. And before was always dreaming big dreams of what I wanted to be and do, too big, stuff that really could not be, now I have accepted my life will be ordinary and I have to do to make the best of that, and I'm totally fine with it, I'm happy with it. I don't have any real friends, I don't want any, especially the kind of people I used to know, had to cut them from my life, and it has never been better!..you all are Really the closest thing I have to a real friend anymore, I know we may not for real know each other but we all are here for eachother, and it says so much! And does more for me than any of the people I have hung around with have ever done!.. so thank you all again!
:kiss: :touched::heartshape:

FlawlessImperfection

Life isn’t perfect, and it’s lovely that way. ❤️
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Thank you for the update! Keep them coming, I second V verna davies pictures too please!:p Prayers still for you and your loves:hearthrob: I also think your job is perfect for you, the more you love those wonderful folks, the more fulfilled and happy you and they will both be! Keep it up Love!!:wavey:

artiemom

Artie, my Angel; a part of my heart
Top Cat
Purraise
:vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes:
:grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug2::grouphug2::grouphug2:
:heartshape::heartshape::heartshape:

:goodluck: :bouquet::bouquet::bouquet::bouquet: :goldstar::goldstar::goldstar::goldstar: :hangin:

Stay Strong!!
We are all here for you.. do not let your ex know where you have moved to.. keep address secret from him..

Stay away from him, no contact, for a long time.. let him get himself together, if he can.

Start a new chapter in your life..

And: do not hesitate to call the cops, if he comes around.

Get good locks installed in you doors..

((hugs))

LokiNApolloMami

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Yay thats brilliant news. Be happy in your new home and posts photos of you all together for us to see
Yay thats brilliant news. Be happy in your new home and posts photos of you all together for us to see

IDK how well the photo of all of us together will workout.. but I sure will try!!! ;)

LokiNApolloMami

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
:vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes:
:grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug2::grouphug2::grouphug2:
:heartshape::heartshape::heartshape:

:goodluck: :bouquet::bouquet::bouquet::bouquet: :goldstar::goldstar::goldstar::goldstar: :hangin:

Stay Strong!!
We are all here for you.. do not let your ex know where you have moved to.. keep address secret from him..

Stay away from him, no contact, for a long time.. let him get himself together, if he can.

Start a new chapter in your life..

And: do not hesitate to call the cops, if he comes around.

Get good locks installed in you doors..

((hugs))

Thanks for the advice!! The awesome thing about my new place, to get into my apartment u have to get passed two locked doors w deadbolts!! I feel so safe there already!!

kashmir64

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Congratulations on the new place. Now comes the hard part. You CANNOT give in to the feelings that will be coming along shortly. Do not let yourself contact him. Do not answer your cell if he calls. Matter of fact, don't answer your phone at all. He will probably use a number that is not his, just so you will answer. Let it go to voicemail and check that so you can call someone back. He may get cleaned up, but with regards to the other stuff, he will never change.
We are here for you when it gets tough(and it will). If you need to talk to someone, you have a family here that cares.

LokiNApolloMami

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Yes, I have to be smart, if not for me, for my son and the furbabies! I have not been feeling lonely or upset, I've felt relieved since he's been gone! And my animals are my very best friends and I know I am never alone! & I'll post more pics once I get everything setup, and a couch covering the couch, the leather is worn and looks so tacky!.. hopefully everything is done on Sunday, moved over to the new place anyway! Thank you all again! You all are my new, kind friends, who tell me what I need to hear and give me the support I need!!!!:grouphug2::heartshape::redheartpump::redheartpump::redheartpump::redheartpump::hearthrob::hearthrob::hearthrob::hearthrob::hearthrob::thanks: