Apollos Leaving :(:(:(

LokiNApolloMami

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
IM IN THE PRCESS OF LEAVING MY HUSBAND, IM ALMOST THEE, FOUND AN APARTMENT HAVE THE MONEY, DID PAPERWORK TODAY,.. MY HUSBAND SEES IM TAKINGBSTEPS TO LEAVE, SAYS HES LEAVING WHILE IM AT WORK TO MOVE IN AT HIS MOMS IN A 2 BEDROOM APARTMENT W 5 OTHER PEOPLE... AND THAT HES TAKING APOLLO
WITH HIM!!! HE DONT EVEN CARE, HE HASNT CARED, HES JIST DOING IT TO HURT ME, HE DOESNT WORK HE CANT FEED OR BUY LITTER OR LITTERBOX FOR HIM! OR FLEA MEDICATION OR HEAVEN FORBID IF HE HAD TO TAKE HIM TO THE VET! HE WAS SO WORRIED ABOIT TALKING WITH HIS FRIEND OUTSIDE AT HIS CAR THE OTHER DAY, DIDNT CLOSE THE FRONT DOOR BEHIND HIM AND APOLLO GOT OUT, THANK GOD HE CAME HOME, BUT THIS IS SO IMMATURE I HATE HIM EVEN MORE NOW THAT HES DOING THIS I HAVE HAD APOLLO SINCE HE WAS 3 WEEKS OLD, THOIGHT HE WAS GOING TO DIE CAUSE HE WAS SO SICK I NURSED HIM BACK TO HEALTH! & I HAVE TO GO TONWORK TOMMORROW OR ILL LOSE EVERYTHING I BEEN WORKING FOR ! IDK WHAT TO DO!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

LokiNApolloMami

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
IM GOING TO COME HOME FROM WORK TO MY BABY BOY GONE KNOWING HEBISNT GOING TO GET THE CARE HE NEEDS AND THERES NOTHING I CAN DO ABOUT IT!

LokiNApolloMami

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
He had swooped him up from the room I wa's staying in with the cats and took him in the room he's been staying in, he told me last night after we argued and fought for hrs over it, that he wouldn't take him with him if I would "give it up".. thought about all my options, I have no car right now to just take the cats somewhere and no-one I know would take them for me until I move, so I had to. I was not going to let him take my baby away and would do anything for that kitty, all my kitties. I hope it was worth it for him, cause he has ruined any chance of me getting back with him ever. I'm still at work and I would hope he wouldn't go back on his word& take him anyway, and wouldn't be stupid enough anyway and realize he cannot even take care of him, if he cares about that cat at all, he would do what's bet for him.. I am worried about that cause IDK what his word means anymore. But if he did , Apollo has a microchip, registered to me, I will go straight to the police.. but thank u for your reply, I was just in a panic cause my cats are my children.

LokiNApolloMami

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I got home, so glad all my babies were here, even Apollo! My husband was gone, his stuff was still here and he got here about an HR after I did. I hate having to be fake, I don't want to lead him on, but I feel I have to, to keep Apollo with me until I can get us out of here. I did make it to the city hall today to turn in my lease so they can setup an appointment for inspection on my new apartment, they are doing it Monday afternoon and the landlord had said I can move in anytime after they pass the inspection. I need to figure out how to get everything packed inconspicuously until then, I figure I'll do a little at a time, send a bag or box or two a day to my moms or something, until then, and I have to get setup with some movers& they can handle all my big stuff. but as soon as I get the keys to place and get electric turned on and everything, the animals will be the first thing to go over there so he cannot threaten me with them anymore. I will do that when he's gone somewhere so there is no problems, he's even said he would let them all out just so I couldn't have them. I will not let that happen, I am a lioness and I won't let anyone ever try to take my cubs or hurt them in anyway! Thank you guys for your support, I really need it right now and it means alot. Will keep you updated on everything!

kashmir64

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It's a shame you live half way across the Country. I would be happy to take your animals - except the sugar gliders (Samai would eat them) until you got settled in your new place.
Can't your mom take them temporarily? I wish you luck and keep us posted.

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
but as soon as I get the keys to place and get electric turned on and everything, the animals will be the first thing to go over there so he cannot threaten me with them anymore.
That's an excellent idea. And consider getting a restraining order (or order of protection, whichever they call it where you are) AS SOON AS YOU MOVE. He has threatened both you and your animals, so that will serve two purposes. It will give you immediate legal recourse should he find your new apartment (and angry exes can be very sneaky about that), and it puts the threats on record. DO NOT TAKE ANY CHANCES HERE! We're with you!

LokiNApolloMami

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
It's a shame you live half way across the Country. I would be happy to take your animals - except the sugar gliders (Samai would eat them) until you got settled in your new place.
I appreciate your kindness.. I have thought about my mother, but her husband does not like cats, and will not take them for me. And my aunt would Forsure, but it's the same situation with her husband. My friend From work, told me the day before I found out I had gotten approved for the apartment, that she would take me and the cats, and another girl at work said she would take my dog, and then take the gliders to my moms until I get in a place, and get a storage unit for my things so he doesn't destroy them so I can't have them, but then I found out I will be moving into that apartment within a week as long as everything goes good with the inspection, I didn't want to have to spend money on movers twice and a storage unit, if it's only going to be a few days - a week.. just keep the peace with him until I move, get the keys, wait til he's going to be gone for a little bit, get the animals and TV to the apartment, and by that time I'll have quite a few bags/boxes of stuff that needs packed so that way when the movers come, they can just grab my big stuff, maybe see if a police officer can make him leave for me to grab my stuff or at least be there so he doesn't try to fight the movers, myself or break things. I've been thinking a lot about what to do and how to get things done the smart way. And I wasn't even thinking restraining order, but you're right, I dont want to even chance it that he will always be in the dark on where I will be staying. Thank you so much, for being here for me and the furballs, I need all the advice I can get right now!

LokiNApolloMami

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise

I appreciate you even saying you would take them for me!.. it means a whole lot! Sorry I kinda answered both posts in one above, I want EVERYONE to know how much you all have helped me, THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
maybe see if a police officer can make him leave for me to grab my stuff or at least be there so he doesn't try to fight the movers,
They should be willing to do that. It isn't all that unusual. Be sure to tell them that he has threatened you in the past, and that you are afraid to be there on your own. :hugs::vibes::vibes::vibes::hugs:

LokiNApolloMami

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
They should be willing to do that. It isn't all that unusual. Be sure to tell them that he has threatened you in the past, and that you are afraid to be there on your own. :hugs::vibes::vibes::vibes::hugs:
I have never called the police before should I call ahead of time to schedule something for someone To be there, or just call when I'm ready?

LokiNApolloMami

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
PRAISE THE LORD!!.. He left today to stay at his moms!!.. not before he broke some stuff, threatened to take Apollo again, and elbowed me in the face.. but he's gone! He still has some stuff here, I have the keys, but it doesn't take anything at all to kick in the door.. so I am worried about that.. but he doesn't have a car, he's all the way in the next town.. so he would have to get a ride from someone, so hopefully it would be too much trouble for someone to bring him here. I feel such a relief right now.. having pizza/chicken Party w my furballs!! And I should hear back from the new landlord tommorrow about the inspection, and can start moving in there , so I don't have any worries after that at all!!

Last edited: