Apollo Lost!.....and Found.

LokiNApolloMami

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
R raysmyheart ... Apollo just got out!!! He has never been outside before I'm freaking out!!:bawling2:.. my stupid husband left the front door wide open.. I can't handle this I'm freaking out

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

LokiNApolloMami

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
It's like I have to be home 24/7 to make sure my babies will be OK, he don't work, I'm in the process of leaving his ass... I've had Apollo since he was 3 weeks old, he has never been outside and he is due for his shots I can't stop thinking of all that can go wrong because it always seems to happen in my life, all I have is my babies and IDK what I will do if Apollo don't find his way home

raysmyheart

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
LokiNApolloMami LokiNApolloMami , Speedy has slipped out several times before. Try to even sit on the step and just talk calmly. I have brought food out as a lure. I found the more I tried to dive after her, the more she would skip. Try and sit and act calm if you see him, then you will see a chance to make a grab for him. I am praying to St. Anthony for this right now, he has never let me down.

LokiNApolloMami

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
LokiNApolloMami LokiNApolloMami , Speedy has slipped out several times before. Try to even sit on the step and just talk calmly. I have brought food out as a lure. I found the more I tried to dive after her, the more she would skip. Try and sit and act calm if you see him, then you will see a chance to make a grab for him. I am praying to St. Anthony for this right now, he has never let me down.

Thank you so much, this forum has done a lot for me since I been posting , I cut all my friends out of my life I work , take care of my son and animals , and thecatsite.com is my social media. I'm about to put the kitten back up and go sit outside for a bit, he got out once before but was just sitting on the front porch like he was scared to go any farther. Now that I cannot see him I'm really freaking out I keep hearing cars go by, keep thinking about the mangy disease ridden cats that are outside.. I hope to god Apollo didn't get far I hope he gets hungry soon and comes home

LokiNApolloMami

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
not the first time I tried... was out there for about an HR, gave up left food and box and blanket outside... couldn't sleep.. tried again, this time w his food dish w some kibble in it saying " papas u want some treats" over and over for about 25 mins.. no sign of him, gave up.. came inside, not 2 mins later I heard him at the door meeeOOOWW.meeOOOWW... opened the door he came right in like yeah mom just went out for a bit.. no biggie!

dustydiamond1

Minion to Gypsy since October 2016
Top Cat
Purraise
not the first time I tried... was out there for about an HR, gave up left food and box and blanket outside... couldn't sleep.. tried again, this time w his food dish w some kibble in it saying " papas u want some treats" over and over for about 25 mins.. no sign of him, gave up.. came inside, not 2 mins later I heard him at the door meeeOOOWW.meeOOOWW... opened the door he came right in like yeah mom just went out for a bit.. no biggie!
:yess::bunnydance::dance::jive::woohoo:I'm so happy! Thanks for letting me know, I can go to sleep now, nitey nite.

LokiNApolloMami

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
:yess::bunnydance::dance::jive::woohoo:I'm so happy! Thanks for letting me know, I can go to sleep now, nitey nite.
U & me both.. IDK what I would've done with out thecatsite.com & for everyone that got me through this!.. it's like losing a child that no-one takes seriously.. but everyone here understands.. thank u all so much!! Have a goodnight !!

Katie M

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
:dance:

Chris_Takas

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
What a great happy ending! i know the feeling very well. Otto went a 5 day journey once and it drove me crazy! I am still not sure how he managed to get stuck on the roof of me 6 story apartment building but i had to climb through the window of the flat above me to access the roof. Long story short: Otto and human were both very happy to be reunited! But boy, these 5 days were torture!

LokiNApolloMami

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Thank u everyone for your support.. Apollo, Loki, Cali & me appreciate every kind word... it's so nice to not have a knot in my stomach anymore worrying about what my handsome boy is doing!!