Anyway To Save Or Favorite Some Posts?

Feral Mom

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Hello,
I am seeing some posts, that are so great, that I would like to "save" or favorite for my own use to read again later. Just for my own use.

I have discovered that by pressing onto the #Number on upper right hand corner of the post, and then the code or link for that post appears so I can copy it.
And I have tried to copy and past that link into an 'email' to save in a "draft" in the Catsite "Inbox" section,
but, that didn't work. I was unable to save it as a "draft" on this website inbox,
but I guess I could copy and paste the link into a gmail draft. Could become hard to find in the future, though!

Is this a feature of this site, anyway to save or keep list of posts i want to read again later? For example, some of the posts contain various links to articles or videos that don't apply to me now, but I might want to read that later on.

I hope I am not posting a question that has already been asked. Thanks.
Love this website so much.
Thank you for all you are doing here. Very very well done, great website.

PushPurrCatPaws

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
... And I have tried to copy and past that link into an 'email' to save in a "draft" in the Catsite "Inbox" section,
but, that didn't work. I was unable to save it as a "draft" on this website inbox, ...
I'd be curious about this too. I've tried to do that a few years ago here when the forum platform switched, even putting my own name in the "Participants" or "To:" section (so that if it accidentally got sent, it would only go to me), but that doesn't work on this forum. I've been on other forums where one can make drafts in the PM section (that "inbox" area) plus also address PMs only to oneself, and it was great for me because -- since I love smileys-- I used to have a big draft PM addressed to me that I'd keep at hand with a list of links to off-site forum smileys to use. Instead, I just keep this draft in my email software (or in a TextEdit file) and have to reference or cut and paste from that.

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
At some point we are going to be upgrading to the newest version of the platform software. I'm not sure if this is one of the options in the newest version but I will bring this to the Admins attention so they can put it on the list to look into after the upgrade. :)

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I just save them in the favorites on my computer. There is a star at the top of my computer, I click on that and add to favorites. I'm using Windows 10.

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Just a note that it looks like this is available now with the latest upgrade. I’m on my iPad and haven’t played with it, but it looks like each post has a bookmark option and then you can go into your profile and see your bookmarks.