Anyone want to meet me in So Cal Aug 14th-16th?

mews2much

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We are going to Arcadia to show my cats August 15th.
I will be there from the 14th-16th if anyone wants to come to the show or meet us.

pushylady

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Gosh I'd love to go to California again and have a meet-up, but it's a little far for me.

I'm sure you'll get a few members interested though.

blueyedgirl5946

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Its too far but I hope someone else can enjoy the trip. I love southern Ca. Disneyland, Knotts Berry Farm, but best of all the wonderful beaches.

going nova

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'll see you then! I've never been to a cat show before, and am looking forward to attending.

I've missed the last couple of your shows because I was in the wrong part of California, trying to finish my studies. You wouldn't believe how many times I've driven up and down the state (and how much time I spent living in hotels) in the past couple of months! In fact, I was close to Reno until just a few days before the Reno show. It's like I was always at the right place at the wrong time.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

mews2much

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It will be nice to see you again.
I hope some of the other can come.
I will have 3 sphynx with me.
Sorry you missed all the shows by a few days.

darkmavis

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You picked the wrong weekend!
My mom will be in town then, and the 14th is our housewarming party, so it's crazy times here in Long Beach for me. One of these times I hope to make it to a show to meet you and your babies!!

darkmavis

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I know!! Well, just keep letting me know when you're in the area, and hopefully one of the times I'll finally be able to make it.