Anyone Used Schesir (chicken Fillets Natural Style)?

MissClouseau

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Limited Schesir reviews and local reviews in Turkey are all good but I am a bit confused. Hima also loved it though.

Chicken fillets natural style

How is this "complete food" if it has only chicken fillets + rice water + additives Vitamin E, A, and taurine? Apparently they also produce in Thailand with chickens grew there except for their Organic line, which I don't know what to think about...

mrsgreenjeens

Every Life Should Have Nine Cats
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
I don't know anything about this company, except that they are an Italian company, and the only reason I know that is because I found a very old thread about them.

Here's the thread, in case you're interested: Does this sound like a "complete cat food" to you?

OH, BTW, Weruva is also made in Thailand, and it's been considered a good brand, so I wouldn't let that influence you, if you're concerned about it.

1 bruce 1

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Limited Schesir reviews and local reviews in Turkey are all good but I am a bit confused. Hima also loved it though.

Chicken fillets natural style

How is this "complete food" if it has only chicken fillets + rice water + additives Vitamin E, A, and taurine? Apparently they also produce in Thailand with chickens grew there except for their Organic line, which I don't know what to think about...
From what I understand, Thailand is one of the best when it comes to sourcing pet foods. They are very strict about what goes in (more strict than the U.S.A.) so I wouldn't let that part worry you too much.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

MissClouseau

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I don't know anything about this company, except that they are an Italian company, and the only reason I know that is because I found a very old thread about them.

Here's the thread, in case you're interested: Does this sound like a "complete cat food" to you?

OH, BTW, Weruva is also made in Thailand, and it's been considered a good brand, so I wouldn't let that influence you, if you're concerned about it.
Thank you very much! :rock:

MissClouseau

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
From what I understand, Thailand is one of the best when it comes to sourcing pet foods. They are very strict about what goes in (more strict than the U.S.A.) so I wouldn't let that part worry you too much.
I had no idea. Thanks for letting me know!

MissClouseau

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I’m answering my own question but turned out this Chicken Fillets Natural Style IS complementary food as it says on the can, not complete. They have translated it wrong into Turkish, the Turkish explanation on the back says complete. I will email the Turkish distributors today.