Anyone see this cat bed?

Burts

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
This is from amazon from a super wierd chinese seller for too much money but has anyone seen anything similar, looks like something my cat would like

9A8F1F8C-8273-4104-91C7-CC198B6386B5.jpeg

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
That does look comfortable!

Our most favored cat bed is simply a wicker clothes basket in the living room next to the heating register. We keep a king-size pillow in it at all times. During the summer, the pillowcase is just a simple case; in the winter, I switch it over to a flannel pillowcase. The girls just love it. It's been in the living room now for a good twenty years.

But it's strictly for day time use. At night, the cats graciously let us share their bed with them. It's a queen-size, but put three cats in the thing and, once they all stretch out, there's barely enough room for us.

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
That looks so cozy! If only my skinny senior didn't pee in beds. :rolleyes2:

I don't like that the Amazon store that has it just launched. I'd rather buy from someone established.

The favorite bed in our house are the heated K&H heated cup beds. Mooch spends 90% of her time in the glider I bought for when my kids were babies. It's covered with an inexpensive fleece blanket. Noodles divides her time between her open cat carrier with a pee-pad in it and on a chair at the table. I do have a blanket on the chair and sometimes we plug in a heat pad on it for her. She hasn't wanted the heat recently. I also have a self-heating pad for the chair.

Jewely

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise

This is one I was looking at, but went with a rectangular bed.

Mother Dragon

Cat slave
Top Cat
Purraise
Beds around here get pretty short shrift. From the description, the one you're looking at would be a pretty snug fit for most cats, and they do like to be able to change positions. I'm also pretty cautious of what imported products might be made of or contain. I really like Winchester Winchester 's idea of a basket and a pillow.

Neko-chan's mama

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
That looks so cozy. I doubt Neko-chan would use it though. She likes the couch and our bed. She uses her cave bed to deposit her toys after she kills them.

Azazel

Time spent with cats is never wasted.
Top Cat
Purraise
That is really cute!! I’d get something like that if I had kittens around.
Mine are all older but they love the long tunnel they currently have so I figured they would love this too. It’s always a gamble though!