anyone remember Elmyra from looney tunes?

blondrebel76

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Well i sware she lives next dooor to me.
I get a knock on the door early this morning, which is a little less common lately since i started working, used to i spent more time watching her play then i did anything else. Anyway back to the point. She, her friend and her aunt who is 13 found two baby kittens, my guess is they are around 6 weeks old. Supposedly they had them since yesterday- they gave them a bath fed them chicken and Lord knows what else, because she is wayyyyyyyy to rough and loving with animals. The poor things, their eyes are matted shut! But they are soooo cute! And both seam to be pretty healthy.

save_adopt

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Awww you should give her some pointers.

I remember HATEING elmyra when i was little because of how she overloved animals

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

blondrebel76

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I know my post earlier was a bit wierd, i am still a bit out of sorts from being sick. Anyway i came home tonight and the two little ones were hiding. I caught the little grey boy and he bit me on the arm! Not like through the skin or anything just a nip, but if i had been in the situation he was- being held hostage by a bunch of little girls i would probably be apt to bite also. The other one excaped me and is now somewhere under the couch. I am hoping it comes out soon so i can check it out.