Anyone play Neopets?

Draco

NOT Malfoy!
Veteran
Purraise
Long shot question, lol. I got back into playing the game.. and was wondering if anyone else plays?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Draco

NOT Malfoy!
Veteran
Purraise
It's an online virtual pet game on the computer..kinda. has all sorts of games within, dress up your pet, make NPs to spend on items, battle.. lots of stuff.

I haven't played Animal Crossing in forever! I think I traded in that game to, lol

Draco

NOT Malfoy!
Veteran
Purraise
Love your Uni's!

if anyone's curious, my account is twilight companion. been playing for 10.5 years, lol

Last edited:

capt_jordi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I ended up back on there the other day thanks to reddit. I tried to get my old account back, but cant for the life of me remember my password or the fake birthday I used to sign up! LOL! But I did get a new account, my id is viridian_vixen

tara g

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh wow, I used to play that years ago! I'm surprised its still around, might have to get back into it!

Just joined again. Username is spectraredz.

Last edited:

-_aj_-

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I joined up this morning, my user name is flashsooty - brain freeze and no coffee so used the cats names lol

sk_pacer

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
For those that rejoined/reactivated, you are gonna find the games harder - new and improved, ya know, and no unlimited play, 3 scores only. To make it worse, they change the point to neopoint ratios on the 25th of each month.

To the new players, welcome!!!

sk_pacer

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
howd o i make my neopet happy, she was unhappy last time I checked :(
Play with her - you will need a toy for that. If you have none, send me a neomail and add me to friends, and I will give you one or two. If you have one, go to your inventory, click on the toy and on the dropdown menu, chose play with xxxxxxxx and keep playing until you get tired or she gets happy. Mine are always unhappy.

RE: the welcome post, forgot to add, if anyone wants a shelter from guild invitations, our guild is inactive and has been used as a shelter for newbies for a few years now.  We have no contests, or anything, just offer a name to use because some people are persistant and keep checking and sending those invitations

-_aj_-

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I have a plushie, i will go on and play with her now :D thank you

Oh and ill add you ill go figure that bit out haha :D

Draco

NOT Malfoy!
Veteran
Purraise
RE: the welcome post, forgot to add, if anyone wants a shelter from guild invitations, our guild is inactive and has been used as a shelter for newbies for a few years now.  We have no contests, or anything, just offer a name to use because some people are persistant and keep checking and sending those invitations
Or block invites in the Control Panel ;) That's what I do!