Anyone Made A Raw Food Feeding Station?

valentine319

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Has anyone made a raw feeding area? I was thinking of some vinyl on wood to make an area with walls. My girl is messy. Just thought someone might have already made something.

CHIKITTIES

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I am also thinking about setting up something better, but this is our current "dining table"

upload_2019-9-23_10-31-43.png

Raised about 2.5 inch
upload_2019-9-23_10-33-24.png

They occasionally take food out on floor, but more on place mat.

daftcat75

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Back when I was still feeding Krista raw, I built her a path to the kitchen counter out of cat trees. I used a clicker and treats to teach her the path. Didn’t take long. And then I fed her on the kitchen counter near the sink. I figure if she’s going to fling food, I’d rather pick it off the coffee maker than search for it behind the fridge. I don’t feed her raw anymore but she still does come up to supervise (and climb all over me) the food prep. It’s some of my favorite time with her.
821F5BF9-D0CE-47DA-8648-CD4BD3F9EBBF.jpeg

Tobermory

“What greater gift than the love of a cat.”
Staff Member
Purraise
I briefly fostered a food flinger. I disassembled it so no pic, but I bought four dishwasher-safe cutting boards. I used three for the sides and one for the bottom. Super easy clean up.

They weren’t these exactly, but this gives you an idea:

nwc

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I've been using a dog crate as a feeding cage. Sometimes, especially with larger bits, he gets frustrated that he can't play with his food by dragging it all over my apartment. But other than that, he doesn't seem to mind.