Anyone Know Of Dog Adoption Sites Or Groups?

Adelei

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Sorry if this isn't the right place for this... but does anyone know of a forum, website, facebook group, etc. where I can try to find a forever family for a dog? I've always been a cat owner, not a dog owner, so I don't have any experience with dog related groups. But I'm a member of an animal rescue group in China and one of our members recently rescued a 3 month old puppy. She's probably going to be a big dog when she grows up, but unfortunately big dogs are banned in many areas of China. They're not allowed to be registered and unregistered dogs can be killed on the spot by police if discovered, so we really want to find this puppy a forever home in another country, with the USA and Canada probably being the easiest to get the animal to. We've got a flight volunteer to bring the dog to either place in July and we're raising the money for the flight. Does anyone know of a place where I could "advertise" this puppy and try to find her a family?

Again sorry if this isn't the place for this. I know we're a cat forum.

Cute puppy picture attached! (And a cute kitty picture, to make sure it's at least a little cat related!)

Willowy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Facebook pages are usually local. What city will the dog be flown into? I'd probably post on that city's pet page. Or contact a rescue in that city and see if they can help. That way it cuts down on the amount of transportation needed.