Anyone know of a website that has cheap cat trees for sale??

wacckky

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Im not sure where to ask about this so ill post it here! I remember seeing someone on fb having a big nice cat tree and they had a link showing where they ordered it from and they had such nice cat trees for a pretty good price.

Im moving in august to a bigger place and me and my boyfriend wanted to get one (maybe 2) for our 3 cats. Theyre all adults. They sometimes have conflict and one has stress related bladder issues so we think that allowing them to be perched up high and have their own spaces would be good for them.

Also my moms 3 cats literally tore apart their cat tree and its like almost on its last leg falling apart 😂 shes due for a new one

Willowy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Amazon. Chewy. Wayfair. A lot of places sell cat trees now, tons of choices.

Armarkat and Go! Pet Club seem to be solid choices. They're not high-quality, but they're good enough and you get your money's worth out of them. Always read the reviews.

LTS3

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Cheap to buy doesn't necessarily mean good quality that will last for years, especially not under heavy use with rambunctious cats and frequent scratching. Some cheap trees are also lightweight and flimsy, resulting in the tree toppling over if a cat jumps on and off it during zoomies and potentially causing injury or damage. It's a good idea to attach a tree (or any heavy furniture) to the wall with safety straps if possible.

There are suggestions for cat trees here: