Anyone know how to change a FILE TYPE?

sweetiecat3

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well I've been using a free 30-day trial of Photofiltre-Studio, and any time I save an image I made on it it's a normal JPEG file, but then if I add a layer/update/change it after I saved it, it becomes a PFI file (a Photofiltre file type, I guess). SOOO I really need to know how to convert the file type so I can upload it to Photobucket.

Does anyone know about any free software, or an easy way to do it or anything?

missymotus

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
If you do - save as - there should be a drop down where you can select jpeg, at the bottom. I have the free version so assuming the paid studio one is the same.

jen

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
How are you saving it? I have never heard of the program, I use the Adobe Suite programs but there is always a "save as..." as stated above where you can select which format you want to save it as.

good luck.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

sweetiecat3

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by missymotus

If you do - save as - there should be a drop down where you can select jpeg, at the bottom. I have the free version so assuming the paid studio one is the same.
Oh, :doh: of course! I never noticed that. BTW, there's a free 30-day trial thing of Photofiltre Studio, so I didn't buy it. I also have the free version

Anyway thanks