Anyone Know Dryfood Called Willowy Gold From Emulbas?

Yunchan Park

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
this 2 month i feed my cat with this called willowy gold. And my cat liked it.. Here, i
522300_8f8008f7-2374-4071-b391-69bd7bd0d761.png
just want some review

abyeb

Charlie's Purrson
Veteran
Purraise
I can't find this food online, can you post a picture of the ingredients list? Thanks!

abyeb

Charlie's Purrson
Veteran
Purraise
I know Spanish, which is similar to Italian, so I'll attempt to translate this into English for all the nutrition experts here:

Meat derived from animals (minimum 25% chicken), grain (minimum 15% rice), derivatives of fish origin (minimum 15% salmon and tuna), vegetable protein (protein from potato), oil and fat, yeast, vegetable derivatives (malt extract), mineral substance, natural antioxidants, bioflavonoids, probiotics, MOS, FOS (I have no idea about these two), Taurine, yucca schidigeria

It's good that this food has meat as the first ingredient, but generally it's best for cat food to be grain-free, because grains are just empty calories for cats. Another thing I'm concerned about is the general "meat" that they list, it says minimum of 25% chicken, but it's still suspicious, like, what else are they putting in there? I'm not a nutrition expert, so some other posters might be able to tell you more.