Anyone into the tiered tray trend?

klunick

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
:lol:i see places graycie will try to sleep:rolleyes:after shoving/pushing things off to make space for herself. i will say those would make good shelving too keep baby tarantulas on display :lol:
Minus Boone and Gracie trying to get the carrots, they've left this alone. They discovered that there were plenty of carrots around the house that were much easier to get to and take. Gracie even has one downstairs with her that I've given up taking away from her and putting it back where it belongs.

posiepurrs

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
These are cute but since I don’t like dusting I don’t have many Knick knacks. The cats would destroy this anyway- I can just see 11 pound Jack trying to curl up on it!

klunick

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
These are cute but since I don’t like dusting I don’t have many Knick knacks. The cats would destroy this anyway- I can just see 11 pound Jack trying to curl up on it!
They don't really get dusty. They aren't out long enough to accumulate any
I am surprised how the cats leave them alone. They will mess with other decor but I guess since this is in the kitchen, they leave it alone.

klunick

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
4th of July 🇺🇸
I had to keep it simple because most of the stuff I bought didn't fit. I ended up putting those pieces around the kitchen and living room as they do make cute tabletop decor.
20220619_082943.jpg