Anyone In London Want A Cat Enclosure?

Gaven Kent

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I have a brand new cat enclosure made for kittens. It's made up of sections that clip together to form an enclosure. It's made of thick rigid wire and has a door on one section. It's made for inside or outside use. I got it for Hugo when he was 8 weeks old to give him a space of his own and to give Carter some peace if Hugo got boisterous. Hugo escaped in thirty seconds! He pushed a scratching post near the side and used that to climb. I'm giving it away free as would like to help somebody. It was expensive and would work with a kitten who isn't an escaping genius! It could be used for pets in the garden like rabbits etc. I'm in London UK so it needs to be collected. The postage would be huge as its heavy. Don't want to advertise it online as I don't want to pay the listing charge. Anybody interested contact me and I'll send photos. There's also a pet carrier that's new and various battery cat toys that were given to us at a market research. My cats hate them!

daisyd

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh if you'd posted before I bought one I would have taken you up on offer . I'm East London. My kitten hates it and cries so we have given up, thought she wanted to go outside ... She came and hid under the bef when we brought her back in. Yeah maybe a charity - i may do that too